Alex Jones Rips into Piers Morgan

jeffro

He doesn't come off very well IMO. He has some good points, but his delivery and demeanor is not helping.

A calm person who would have been able to logically debate would have been much better.

This is what I was thinking as I watched. His points would be better received if he was calm instead of yelling like a jack@ss and mocking the British accent.

I'm not sure about immigration law but is it even legal to deport someone who is in the country on a good visa simply because they don't support some legislation? That's beside the point of this thread anyway

Aaron makes the best point ITT.....Alex Jones comes off as a pompous arrogant man who simply is not interested in debating but rather pointing out a few facts over and over again. That's not the way to do it because it makes him look like an uneducated, unsocial simpleton.

But saying that. At what point do "We the people" stop asking and start telling the government how its gonna be.

the beauty of democracy is that you can run for office and do it yourself

I'm not sure about immigration law but is it even legal to deport someone who is in the country on a good visa simply because they don't support some legislation? That's beside the point of this thread anyway

Aaron makes the best point ITT.....Alex Jones comes off as a pompous arrogant man who simply is not interested in debating but rather pointing out a few facts over and over again. That's not the way to do it because it makes him look like an uneducated, unsocial simpleton.

the beauty of democracy is that you can run for office and do it yourself

I dont have the ability to stop from punching a fellow politician in his mouth. With all the mud slinging and begging for money a politician does. I just dont like people well enough to tolerate either. Politician is not in my cards. I will stick to angry gun toting murican status.

He had to, because he realized halfway through "I'LL BE WEARING THE RED, WHITE AND BLUE" that those are the Union Jack's colors too.

That's what I was thinking as he said it, but Jolly Roger is just ridiculous. Besides, Piers is English, so he'd be represented by the English flag which is white & red.

Interested in a rebuttal from piers.

As am I. This is far from over so we'll see what happens.

It's funny to me that extremists on either side of any debate proclaim the other side is stubborn, stuck up, already has their mind made up, and are unitelligent enough to consider another opinion. Hypocrisy at its finest.

1. They didn't say how many justifiable homicides in England out of the 59

2. Compared crime stats England vs. EU (27 states) not vs. world.

3. Gun homicide rates are going to be higher in 3rd world countries i.e. Honduras and Jamaica. Generally the argument is U.S. is highest among 1st world countries.

4. what are the definitions of violent crime in england and u.s.? are they the same?

1. They didn't say how many justifiable homicides in England out of the 59

2. Compared crime stats England vs. EU (27 states) not vs. world.

3. Gun homicide rates are going to be higher in 3rd world countries i.e. Honduras and Jamaica. Generally the argument is U.S. is highest among 1st world countries.

4. what are the definitions of violent crime in england and u.s.? are they the same?

Lowell.