Alex Jones Rips into Piers Morgan

jeffro

I agreed with what he had to say, mostly. But his super aggressive attitude was something else..

This. I agree with what he said. I dont agree with how he said it.

But saying that. At what point do "We the people" stop asking and start telling the government how its gonna be.

Youre all a bunch of pussies. Its about time for someone to start yelling. This shit is too serious to keep being peaceful and quite about it. Im not saying he came off as a genius by any means but, atleast people will watch this and maybe be less afraid to speak a little louder themselves.

He did a good job of not letting Pierce not steer the debate, but yah the yelling wasn't helping.

Don't know about a 200 year setback though :rolleyes:

As for Pierce saying what he wants. Sure, go ahead, that's his right. However, to enact upon something like that, such as fienstein introducing new bans, is an act of treason and tyranny. Fuckers like that need hung on the Capitals steps.

He does come off poorly, but he makes some good points, and some not so good. The interview was a setup from the get go, and he did relatively well not falling into the obvious trap questions, but then fell for the most obvious one, the 9/11 truther bits, which has nothing to do with guns, and should have been as artfully dodged as possible. There were rebuttals available that he could have used, without getting all worked up, and feeding into the lunatic stereotype, but he was too eager to really stay focused.