Hi-Point 4095TS? Good price?

Bam

I searched and every thread came back about the 9mm version and was a couple years old.

Thinking about picking one up because they seem cheap enough for a fun plinker, and my everything I own is .40 besides the 12ga so plenty of ammo laying around.

Just wanted to make sure the 4095 was no different reliability wise/etc than the 9mm version and what everyone has been seeing them sell for?

Thanks

The HP carbines are reliable little plinkers and downright fun to shoot. You can shoot them all day with no probs and no discomfort. I'm actually wishing I would have never sold my 995ts. The reliability, as far as I understand, spans all calibers.

As for prices just shop around. I tend to look at http://www.budsgunshops.com just for ideas. Look at Vances, Buckeye, OVO, Gun Envy, etc. and see what's out there.

I'm buying one as soon as I get the cash, but in 9mm. Vances/Buckeye Outdoors seem to get them in stock pretty regularly and for an ok price when they are on sale.

I've bought a few guns from Buds online (looks like their website is down now) and sometimes they have really good prices too.

A guy at work rags pretty hard on HP, and another guy (probably has over 30 handguns) loves them. From what I understand they are an inexpensive option for some good guns. I'd probably buy one based on what I've heard.

Big difference in the cabine vs. the pistols.

I'm buying one as soon as I get the cash, but in 9mm. Vances/Buckeye Outdoors seem to get them in stock pretty regularly and for an ok price when they are on sale.

I've bought a few guns from Buds online (looks like their website is down now) and sometimes they have really good prices too.

right now we only have the 40 and 45