pocket shooter opinions

XChris1632X

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a CW9 which is a larger version of the CM9. I could fit my CW9 in my pocket and I'm a smaller person at 5'8" 130lbs. The CM9 or PM9 would easily fit in a front pocket. I really like Kahr for a EDC firearm. I had a CW9 and sold it to get a K9. They are reliable and affordable firearms.

Hoblick has his DB380 for sale which I would take a look at. I've heard good things about them.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109405

I would also look at a S&W 638. Someone recently had one on here for sale but I think it was sold. It's a bit above your price range though.

LCP with the crimson trace laser.

get the blackhawk pocket holster size zero i believe then cut the stitching out to allow the laser to fit. the gun looks like a wallet in your pocket and you can get your whole hand around the grip with the gun still in the holster.

you don't want to have to move your trigger finger to turn a laser on and off. so bodyguard was a NO for me.

P238 IMO the best pocket pistol. Have shot many others and I think its the best. I have carried one for a while now and it cant be beat for a summer tee/shorts weather. 1911 style pistol, very nice thumb safety, great all around shooter. Sig also has fantastic customer service. Add a crossbreed minituck and your golden.

This.

Last night I went to Vances to look at all these different opinions. They didn't have shit. The p3at and the p238 was all they had. The guy helping came off as a dick head and talked over me 4 different times so I decided not to buy shit. The one Sig that they had was with a laser on the front but some really gay grips. I don't know if I want to invest that much into a pocket "beater". Part of me would rather spend a couple hundred more and upgrade to the Kimber solo if I was going to do that. This guy talked so much shit about the kel tec and .380 calibers that it talked me out of buying. I think I need to go back and talk to someone different.

Carried a LC9, Have fired the Kel-Tec PF-9... I like the Kel-Tec there is a aftermarket for .22 barrels and slide for about $150 so you can have your EDC be a plinker too (which is good since 9mm is harder to find than a good girl)

Glock 26 has a good feel with the pinky extension. But I HATE how fat it is.

The DB9 is super light weight and feels good, minus the flat grip.

If you dont mind a flat grip I would look at the Bersa BP9cc. It feels great, solid and good weight. The Trigger pull and reset are the best out of any I have pulled... put a Houge Grip on it call it a day for under $450

http://www.fullaventura.com/sitios/fotos/0/0_norskqa531bgdbcdunc0.jpg

How much you get it for? I went today to get one at Woodbury outfitters and they sold the one they had earlier in the day :mad: . Guess I'll call around Friday.

Pretty Sure Buckeye had more. Listed at $569.99 but was $529.99 at the register they said that it was on sale but didn't have a sale tag on it.

Pretty Sure Buckeye had more. Listed at $569.99 but was $529.99 at the register they said that it was on sale but didn't have a sale tag on it.

Thats a pretty good deal. I've seen dealers have them listed for $599 before. Just been waiting to make up my mind on what .45 I wanted before pulling the trigger. I'm pretty sure I want the xds now. What made you choose it over other .45's?

Thats a pretty good deal. I've seen dealers have them listed for $599 before. Just been waiting to make up my mind on what .45 I wanted before pulling the trigger. I'm pretty sure I want the xds now. What made you choose it over other .45's?

I wasn't set on a 45 but looking for a ccw 9mm. It had good review, I really like the XDM 40 I have and Buckeye was the only place around that I was able to find one so I picked it up on a splurge when I found it. I was actually looking for a ccw 9 for her but I told her I found it and she said to get it. This way I can get a 9 later for her.

The guy helping came off as a dick head and talked over me 4 different times so I decided not to buy shit. This guy talked so much shit about the kel tec and .380 calibers that it talked me out of buying.

Welcome to Vances.

While I haven't always been treated that way I personally have recevied FAR better service at OVO.

Last night I went to Vances to look at all these different opinions. They didn't have shit. The p3at and the p238 was all they had. The guy helping came off as a dick head and talked over me 4 different times so I decided not to buy shit. The one Sig that they had was with a laser on the front but some really gay grips. I don't know if I want to invest that much into a pocket "beater". Part of me would rather spend a couple hundred more and upgrade to the Kimber solo if I was going to do that. This guy talked so much shit about the kel tec and .380 calibers that it talked me out of buying. I think I need to go back and talk to someone different.

When walking down the street it's better to have a .380 in your pocket then a .45 in your glove box. just make sure you get the critical defense ammo.

if your looking to try out an LCP your welcome to borrow mine.

When walking down the street it's better to have a .380 in your pocket then a .45 in your glove box. just make sure you get the critical defense ammo.

if your looking to try out an LCP your welcome to borrow mine.

Why have a .45 in your glove box when you can have a Springfield XDS .45 in your pocket :fuckyeah: . Piss on .380's :p

I carry the kel-tec pf-9 in od green:). I also have a desantis super fly pocket holster for it and it works. I mostly use a desantis leather inside pants holster though just because the pocket thing don't work with all pants.

On a side note i had a Taurus tcp (same as the lcp) and i didn't like it.

I carry the kel-tec pf-9 in od green:). I also have a desantis super fly pocket holster for it and it works. I mostly use a desantis leather inside pants holster though just because the pocket thing don't work with all pants.

On a side note i had a Taurus tcp (same as the lcp) and i didn't like it.

You can fit your pf9 in your pocket? :eek: