Auto tech jobs

ec_E92

Thought I'd post up that my company has some contract positions open related to auto tech, specifically test vehicles, tire mounting, brake work, etc.

These would be full time contract positions with benefits, OT, vacation and located North of Marysville.

You can send your resumes to connect@lumenance.com, there aren't any specific job listings posted.

Hope this can help someone out!

Pay would be based on skill, ability and range and could be anywhere from (shooting from the hip) $12-30/hour.

I know there is one position for just a tire tech to mount/balance and there is another position as a vehicle dynamics technician with several in between.

Have your friend send a resume with job experience over!

-Eric

Pay would be based on skill, ability and range and could be anywhere from (shooting from the hip) $12-30/hour.

I know there is one position for just a tire tech to mount/balance and there is another position as a vehicle dynamics technician with several in between.

Have your friend send a resume with job experience over!

-Eric

Will do for sure

What's the company name

Lumenance, it's an electro-mechanical consulting company in the transportation industry. We're working to expand some contract positions with a new client, however, so this is a bit of a new area for us.

Website is http://www.lumenance.com, and you can also apply under the careers section.