X10 Anyone else using it ?

thorne

I recently purchased on X10 modules, But I've had issues with them not wanting to communicate right. I was hoping someone on here might have X10 experience or a device for troubleshooting signal issues.

IT's pretty neat so far. I can turn lights on and off from my phone. I want to add Tstat control and much more.

1st and foremost there website blows donkeys. But If you want to get started and have computer and cellphone control then you need to buy there package because it's CHEAP and gives you everything you need to get started.

http://www.x10.com/whatsincluded/SW44A-ED-WORLD-PREMIERE-0920-UP1-V3.html

I bought that package but I can't find a link to it right now plus some 3 pin appliance modules AM466.

The software is so so, I bought the activephone basic but I'm pretty sure I'm going to upgrade to pro (Slicker interface) once I get the rest of my switches here and installed.

The switches are neat because they replace current switches and make them X10 addressable.

I'm having issues with one of my modules right now and I can't tell if its the module or noise issue. I'll know later this week when the new modules arrive.