Cheap car storage

Miller

Anyone know a good place to store a vehicle? My condo doesn't have a garage and I would like Max put away for the rest of the off season. I guess the car is probably 6x15? I would like just enough room to wiggle around as I do wiring inside and detail the interior.

Prefer near:

Gahanna

Johnstown

Westerville

New Albany (live here)

Doesn't fix your problem, but looking at a house today in those areas, 5 car garage. I would have you covered bro.

Thanks man! If you move quickly it might ;) I know I will stay in New Albany, it would be nice to have you up there.

I rented out a garage at Albany Woods apartments and its $60/month. Its a 3 min drive from my house.

That's a good idea. I'm at Central College. Where about are you? I'm house shopping in the summer (my lease is up in October) so I am hoping it will be the last time I need to do this.

*Blonde goes into a bank

Blonde: I need a loan for $5,000.

Bank-teller: We'll need some sort of deposit.

Blonde: Ok, here's the keys to my car (Mercedes-Benz S600)

*Blonde leaves

Bank-teller(laughing): She's so stupid! Leaving a $100,000 car as a deposit for a $5,000 loan.

*Bank-teller parks car in secret underground parking garage. Then he does research on the blonde and finds out she's a multimillionaire.

Bank-teller: She's an idiot! Why would she borrow $5,000 if she's a multimillionaire?

*Two weeks later

*Blonde comes back and pays bank-teller $5,000 with $15.41 interest

Bank-teller: Why would you borrow $5,000 and leave an expensive car here if you're a multimillionaire?

Blonde: Where else in New York City can you park a $100,000 car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it not to get stolen?

*Blonde goes into a bank

Blonde: I need a loan for $5,000.

Bank-teller: We'll need some sort of deposit.

Blonde: Ok, here's the keys to my car (Mercedes-Benz S600)

*Blonde leaves

Bank-teller(laughing): She's so stupid! Leaving a $100,000 car as a deposit for a $5,000 loan.

*Bank-teller parks car in secret underground parking garage. Then he does research on the blonde and finds out she's a multimillionaire.

Bank-teller: She's an idiot! Why would she borrow $5,000 if she's a multimillionaire?

*Two weeks later

*Blonde comes back and pays bank-teller $5,000 with $15.41 interest

Bank-teller: Why would you borrow $5,000 and leave an expensive car here if you're a multimillionaire?

Blonde: Where else in New York City can you park a $100,000 car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it not to get stolen?

El...

Too bad they do a credit check before the loan is approved, you don't need a deposit or any collateral, and you aren't allowed to pay them back right away.

some banks allow fairly immediate payoffs with no penalties for early payoff....Credit Unions are mostly this way