pics from my bike trip to VA beach

Hoblick

it was a long ride... almost 1500 miles total

went straight to VA beach, then on the way back stopped in roanoke and stayed the night then headed home.

we caught rain the first couple hours or so.. left at 3a.m. from columbus. got caught in some traffic in WV a semi with hauling fertilizer over turned and caught on fire, so we sat for about an hour.

then kept on hauling.. we took route 311 and it was amazing the bit we were on it. road was nice and twisty went up a mountain then back down the other side great views and the state line was on that road as well.

highly recommend that road to anyone interested..

we got a hotel on the beach in VA beach.. not a bad price either. view was awesome, and weather was in the 80s when we arrived at 6pm

got up around 11, and took off. didnt really know where we were going.. we were gonna head south to NC, but figured we might fo to the greenbrier too check the bunker out.. my buddy ended up calling the wrong place and then we found out the bunker wasnt open for a tour.. so we headed to Roanoke for the night.

we got a room at a sketchy hotel, so we decided tit was best to put the bikes in the room, unfortunately his harley didnt fit lol.

that ngiht we went to a resturant/bar we saw when we first arrived that was downtown...

called macadoos

looked like a decent spot to hang out and catch some grub..

start funny story here----

so we go in and sit down order a drink..

my buddy turns to me and says man look at the gym teacher convention over there..

i turn and look and it was like a table full of butch lesbians..

we got to looking around and all the girls were talking to girls... and all the dudes were talking to dudes.. listen to whats playing.. some christina agulara.. oh fuck is this a ...

so i ask the waitress.. is this a gay bar/ resturaunt??

she says well .. primarily.. but alot of straight people come here as well.

we start laughing our asses off...

to top it off.. my buddy is wearing leather chaps.

we say fuck it, stay and eat.. and laugh our asses off.. then a waitress comes up and says a guy at the bar always gets fellow bikers that come in a drink.. my buddy is like well hell yeah we will take free drinks..

you cant write this kind of story lol..

so we leave and then head back to the hotel.

get up the next morning and pull the bike outta the hotel room and get ready to roll..

see some chick moving out of the hotel room next to use.. literally .. bitch look liked she stayed there a month or 2 soo ghetto.

we rode mostly highway back being pressed for time.

didnt take many pics, cause we were riding more than anything.. but here are some i snapped. enjoy

SL371084.jpg

SL371085.jpg

SL371092.jpg

SL371093.jpg

SL371094.jpg

SL371095.jpg

SL371097.jpg

SL371099.jpg

SL371100.jpg

SL371101.jpg

SL371102.jpg

it was definately fun, and i cant wait to do more long rides/ touring.

its funny how many people come up to you when you stop for gas, and ask questions.. where ya going? where you from? what kind of bike is that? is it cold on that thing? your going clear to virginia beach?

funny stuff

one stretch of highway we took in WV was fun as hell.. nothing like big sweepers at 90+

didnt see many cops really either.. very surprised we didnt get nabbed.. on the way home we rode mostly interstate and stayed at a constant 90mph cruising speed