Looking to buy an LC9 or simliar

TTQ B4U

I got my LC9 on sale at Vances for $299 + tax. I'd like to think that the sale will pop up again at some point, but maybe not with all of the gun drama lately. I opted against the laser simply because if I have to pull this gun, I'm not going to be relying on a red beam, but more likely instinctively on the iron sights.

I got my LC9 on sale at Vances for $299 + tax. I'd like to think that the sale will pop up again at some point, but maybe not with all of the gun drama lately. I opted against the laser simply because if I have to pull this gun, I'm not going to be relying on a red beam, but more likely instinctively on the iron sights.

Thanks everyone. Still looking though....

I appreciate the retail options but my first preference on this one is to buy from a private seller.

Laser wise, I like them and YMMV but in the end using them or not is always an option.

Anything on CR for sale that matches this will be given serious consideration.

If you're interested in S&W, Vance's has a lot of the 380 Bodyguards with laser for $419. Just picked up one for the wife.

Thanks for the tip. May go there with my brother in law this weekend. Overall, I'm looking at 9mm as that's what we fire most together. Side benefit is it keeps ammo purchases simple :)

If you do go with a laser don't bother with the lasermax, get the Crimson trace or nothing at all.

Agree. Mileage varies, but I do like the Crimson Products.

My buddy was talking about selling his lc9 with laser. I can probably get him lower than 399.

You have PM.

M&P Shield in 9mm.

I had this on my list of options but couldn't find one. Bought the XDS last week, went to Buckeye Outdoors today for ammo and they have the Shield in 9 and 40. I held it and really like it.

If you're interested in S&W, Vance's has a lot of the 380 Bodyguards with laser for $419. Just picked up one for the wife.

They had them at Buckeye as well today.