Bad lucked Newbie

baghli

long story about the insurance but basically i hate progressive with a passion! The day it got stolen I was actually supposed to be going to the BMV to switch over my old plates to the new bike (or get new plates i was gonna c which was cheaper). The bike was pretty new not broken in or anything yet coz I wasnt riding it all that much due to finals so it slipped my mind to switch bikes from my policy but I got to it. Anyways I added the bike to my insurance the same day it got stolen so they denied my claim...

damn man that sucks sorry to hear that...i went with progressive but my bike has been broken since i bought it so it does me no good nor do i have to worry about it getting wrecked or stolen, atleast i hope...

damn man that sucks sorry to hear that...i went with progressive but my bike has been broken since i bought it so it does me no good nor do i have to worry about it getting wrecked or stolen, atleast i hope...

u probably still have to worry about it being stolen unless its in a garage. whats wrong with it?

went with progressive but my bike has been broken since i bought it so it does me no good nor do i have to worry about it getting wrecked or stolen, atleast i hope...

i have had full coverage with progressive for a year...... if my bike was stolen I would probably get more from insurance than what I could sell it for. :broke:

fact: if you dont have full coverage the chance of wrecking it or it being stolen is far greater than if you do have full coverage. kinda a FML deal

i have had full coverage with progressive for a year...... if my bike was stolen I would probably get more from insurance than what I could sell it for. :broke:

fact: if you dont have full coverage the chance of wrecking it or it being stolen is far greater than if you do have full coverage. kinda a FML deal

ya im sure u would get the money for it im not denying that... but they just kinda screwed me... i understand y they did it it isnt that but i just feel like it was kinda a pain in the ass... they had a 3 month long investigation. They hired a private lawyer to look into it after their own people couldnt actually prove that I did anything wrong. My adjuster at the time actually said "we've submitted the results to our manager but he didnt feel confident with the results and wanted to look into it further". Which basically meant their investigator actually told them to pay me for the bike but the damn manager was being a dick... The amount of money they spent on the investigation im pretty sure woulda paid off the bike but what ever... I was also mad that they made me miss work and classes to go in for stuff... wasted 3 months of my life for what they ended up screwing me with. Im over it though theres no point in dweling over the past.

Edited by baghli

Welcome this site is ADDICTING! :dj::cheers:

lol ya it is... ive been on all day and i just registers last night... i joined the toledo 1 but i have yet to be authorized or what ever so i cant do anything on that site yet...