Keep shooting to the right of the bullseye

gaewsky1

Just bought a Beretta Nano and I keep shooting to the right of the bullseye. I don't think I'm jerking the trigger because I'm trying to pull as slowly and straight back as possible. I've shot my old Kahr CM9 and was dead on with that. Any suggestions on how to correct this?

I even tried adjusting the rear sights but I'm still shooting towards the right.

http://pistol-training.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/correctionchartright.jpg

Your comments indicate that you're knowledgeable enough about this but n00bs like I was and still sorta am can learn from it.

Most helpful. We got this in CHL training. It helped 6 people.

With correct finger placement and no anticipation slowly squeeze the trigger but concentrate on after the round goes off making sure you continue to hold the trigger down and don't let it reset. Once the echo is gone let out and you will hear the click. It's way harder to put it into words than showing someone but when I was younger I sometimes had jerking/anticipation issues. For me this corrected all of it. Don't think about the bang, just slowly squeeze and think about not letting it go. Eventually you will able to get faster and faster until it is second nature. Then you will get to where you don't even do it anymore.