I found DOVERs next car

STEVE-O

I would agree but how many people are seriously trying to well cars like that and tgis viper when there is snow on the ground? Might be able to get a good deal

I am seeing deals on C6Z's and a few on ZR1's. It is still good driving weather in the South.

Paul...

What are you doing on Steve-o's account?

:)

:lol:

You aint kidding. I was in shorts and flip flops on a 26' Cape Horn fishing boat today.

Lucky bastard

Speaking of nuts, when's the last time you saw yours? :dumb:

Last night when I was man scaping. Silky smooth son, thanks for the checkup on my balls.

:lol:

Lucky bastard

Last night when I was man scaping. Silky smooth son, thanks for the checkup on my balls.

whats it like having a small penis with no nut sack? does she keep it in a jar for you to observe? does she hide them? do you have velcro on your taint when you are allowed to attach your balls back? how much easier is "man scaping" without the sack in the way? is it just a loose sack with no nuts? or did she take the sack too?

DEETS BRO DEETS

whats it like having a small penis with no nut sack? does she keep it in a jar for you to observe? does she hide them? do you have velcro on your taint when you are allowed to attach your balls back? how much easier is "man scaping" without the sack in the way? is it just a loose sack with no nuts? or did she take the sack too?

DEETS BRO DEETS

:lolguy::lolguy:

• 2 weeks later...