Gun safe discussion and pics

XChris1632X

First off, I previously sold all my guns so I dont currently own any. I am looking to maybe buy some in the future.

Now since that is out of the way, I bought the one I posted previously from dunhams. It is not the quality of one that I am eventually looking for but it is way better than what I had and will hold me over until I can properly invest in one. It was marked down to $670 so I moved on it.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk251/XChris1632X/Guns/IMAG0784_zps7af182ea.jpg

This is a pic of a great example of what mine would look like if I owned guns currently. For now it will protect my family pictures, birth certificates, and other irreplaceable items. Luckily for me, you first have to get past my alarm system and if that doesn't slow someone down I am more than confident my German shepherd will. By the time they get to my safe, ADT would have already notified me and I will be in route from our business 3.6 miles away. I'm satisfied for now.