Fuck taxes

TTQ B4U

First full month of 2013 and two pays later, even with my W4 moved to 4 deductions in hopes of saving me a little something on my bonus that was paid out in January, total taxes taken from me to cover all the bullshit programs was a solid 39%. FUCK YOU US Goverment!

/rant.

...off to watch the various gov't agencies piss away my money.....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be that, between my wife & me, we could buy outright a brand new Corvette every other year with our income taxes. At one point a long time ago, I stopped looking at tax paperwork done by our CPA because the figures made me so angry.

One of the docs I work with told me they take 41% from him every paycheck. That's ridiculous.

Sounds like I may be even more angry in a couple weeks once I move my deductions back to zero. :mad: I'll likely be in the same boat as the doc above. If I don't I'll get whacked come tax filing.

First full month of 2013 and two pays later, even with my W4 moved to 4 deductions in hopes of saving me a little something on my bonus that was paid out in January, total taxes taken from me to cover all the bullshit programs was a solid 39%. FUCK YOU US Goverment!

/rant.

...off to watch the various gov't agencies piss away my money.....

Oh I about SHIT when I got my first commission check of 2013. I got more ripped in just fed than my wife grossed for the month as a division coordinator at the hospital. Insanity, and I hate the “you will get most of it back” argument. w4 going to 15% block in 3....2....1....

Thanks for providing me with food stamps. This steak is tasty.

You should see it in phoenix. 10/10 woman with 3 kids paying with food stamps and fancy iphone in hand. "Oh can you help me take groceries out to my car?" Escalade with 50 foot spinners pulls up. Kids get in and they all play on their own ipad.

Thanks for providing me with food stamps. This steak is tasty.

Pretty much. I need to get into check cashing biz or start scamming people for a larger percentage of their EBT money. I saw that on the news lately about "shady practices" That shit will always be. I just need to get in on it. Hey...if losers want to trade in EBT for for cash and give me a percentage then perhaps the gov't shouldn't be giving them handouts.

You should see it in phoenix. 10/10 woman with 3 kids paying with food stamps and fancy iphone in hand. "Oh can you help me take groceries out to my car?" Escalade with 50 foot spinners pulls up. Kids get in and they all play on their own ipad.

Proof I'm doing it wrong.

Your bonus probably got taxed at the supplemental income rate, which is a flat rate and ignores the W-4.

nope....it's bundled into a commission line item. we don't separate them as bonuses specifically.

no matter....I fuck the man right back in ways he doesn't know about.