The Ten Worst Traffic Cops In The U.S

Mr. Jones

Never had a prob and had many let me go on my way in the past. I won't disagree that some are complete cocks abusing power but it's not the norm from what I've experienced.

If you want revenge come to Krav. As my buddy says there, "Where else do you get to attack a state trooper and youth pastor and congradulated for a job well done?" :lol:

The trooper at our gym is nice as all get out and regularly shares stories from the road both good and bad. He's a laid back guy though. Not out to get anyone. I also know this isn't widespread attitude for troopers.

I've lived and traveled all over the US. Worst f'n traffic force. You'll commonly see 3 cars from 3 different departments (local, state and highway) one right after the other all ticketing/waiting for speeders, etc. On top of that, I've found the speed limits on average to be 5-10mph slower here than other states in comparative areas. Plenty of speed traps, as well...

I feel like an antelope at night picking my way through the lion's territory as those around me are picked off.

Ohio is no joke when it come to traffic cops. Just look at the truckers. They are hauling 75+ mph in the surrounding states, but as soon as they cross over to Ohio, cruise control on the speed limit. Oh yeah, I'm so glad New Rome is history.

That's because in EVERY state surrounding Ohio, the speed limit is 70.

LOL @ this thread...things aren't bad in central ohio at all. And LOL @ that article for using an Ohio town that was dissolved in 2004....almost 10 years later this article is slamming Ohio for New Rome.

Lest we forget how batshit crazy politics can get.

LOL @ this thread...things aren't bad in central ohio at all. And LOL @ that article for using an Ohio town that was dissolved in 2004....almost 10 years later this article is slamming Ohio for New Rome.

May I ask what the hell you're comparing it to? :confused: