Summer of '09 Cedar Pointe or Kings Island O.R. Get together???

FocusDave01

Kings Island of Cedar Point for O.R. Summer get together??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Kings Island of Cedar Point for O.R. Summer get together??

• Cedar Pointe
    • Kings Island

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Road House? Did you grow up in a barn? That's hillbilly food. They have peanuts that you just throw on the ground in places like that. We're Ohio-Riders dammit.... way too classy for an establishment like that.

My vote is still East of Chicago :D

i'm ok with the EoC. buuut, i dont think they throw their shells on the floor at RH anymore.

i dunno but ill give you a gobbler ;)

there is a really really got bbq place right there on the lake you can walk to from the park. i cant remember the name

there's a damon's...can't remember if that's bbq, but its def on the lake...

Road House? Did you grow up in a barn? That's hillbilly food. They have peanuts that you just throw on the ground in places like that. We're Ohio-Riders dammit.... way too classy for an establishment like that.

Have you ever been to Logan's Steakhouse???

Have you ever been to Logan's Steakhouse???

Of course... I've been to anywhere and everywhere to eat. I've still got quite a lot of hillbilly in me that I'm trying to sophisticate myself out of. It's a long and arduous process.

I'm just playing, I really don't care where we eat, I loves me some pizza, but I'm 95% sure I won't be attending CP - so I'd just be riding the hour over to Sandusky to meet up for some snacks with you southern folk that I never done did see so oftener, ya heard?

Of course... I've been to anywhere and everywhere to eat. I've still got quite a lot of hillbilly in me that I'm trying to sophisticate myself out of. It's a long and arduous process.

I'm just playing, I really don't care where we eat, I loves me some pizza, but I'm 95% sure I won't be attending CP - so I'd just be riding the hour over to Sandusky to meet up for some snacks with you southern folk that I never done did see so oftener, ya heard?

Well if youve been to Logan's you should know that you can throw the peanut shells on the floor...

...intersting direction this thread went :lol:

anyway yeah I was thinking of a date either early in the season or on a date that isnt that busy...im sure all the summer holidays the park will be packed...as for food i think we can rent a part in teh campgrounds they have there on premisis or i agree with the pizza thing it doesnt matter to me...

...intersting direction this thread went :lol:

anyway yeah I was thinking of a date either early in the season or on a date that isnt that busy...im sure all the summer holidays the park will be packed...as for food i think we can rent a part in teh campgrounds they have there on premisis or i agree with the pizza thing it doesnt matter to me...

I'm down for whatever involves getting kawi kid on a scary ride so we can all hear him scream like a little girl.......