Summer of '09 Cedar Pointe or Kings Island O.R. Get together???

FocusDave01

Kings Island of Cedar Point for O.R. Summer get together??  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Kings Island of Cedar Point for O.R. Summer get together??

• Cedar Pointe
    • Kings Island

moose with your expertise on the last get together might need some tips,advice or help lol with this one...but i take it it cant be that hard?

basically pick a date, call the park for discount group tickets, see how many peeps commit, buy said tickets, collect money from participants... decide on food arrangements, and make it happen.....I'll help out wherever you need me , but this is your ballgame....:cool:

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically pick a date, call the park for discount group tickets, see how many peeps commit, buy said tickets, collect money from participants... decide on food arrangements, and make it happen.....I'll help out wherever you need me , but this is your ballgame....:cool:

sweet man thanks advice is always appretiated...now to get a date set should have done a pole on that as well lol..

sweet man thanks advice is always appretiated...now to get a date set should have done a pole on that as well lol..

start a new thread with a date poll.... :cool: get commitments to have money in hand before purchase of said tickets.....

Yes, you set up everything and front all the money, and 70% of us "committed" will flake out at the last minute leaving you holding the bag. That's how these things work.

Good luck n00b. :)

Ok, 70% is high, but people ALWAYS flake.

tru.... which is why I only fronted money on food for the party.... which I can take any leftover home and eat it myself....:)

Yes, you set up everything and front all the money, and 70% of us "committed" will flake out at the last minute leaving you holding the bag. That's how these things work.

Good luck n00b. :)

Ok, 70% is high, but people ALWAYS flake.

thanks JRMMiii you always put a smile on my face :grin:

yeah im just tryin to figure out a good date casue i want to make it so everyone can go and give them plenty of ahead of time notice..

any weekend in june works.... before school lets out for the summer...whens the opening of the park???

yeah either one dont matter to me i just figured maybe one month hit one or the other and then maybe towards end of summer hit the other one up think it would be an awsome chance for everyone to meet and and get together...just a thought...

actually even better to do them both do one in the begininng of the warm summer and one at the end or if we jsut choose one then make it like the grand finale of get togethers for the season...

Cedar Point own Kings Island now, but I agree, why not do both. One in the Spring and one in the fall. Those of us that are central it's an easy ride. I bought a season pass two years ago and made a few trips on the bike. I think there are levels of passes now that will get you into Kings Island too.

So I admit I'm a bit lazy to read through 20 pages of this right now...but...there is something in Columbus that might be interesting for us to go to...the AMA Museum! don't know how long we could spend in there vs the amusement parks..maybe come up with something after.

Edited by danballa
wrong number of pages

So I admit I'm a bit lazy to read through 20 pages of this right now...but...there is something in Columbus that might be interesting for us to go to...the AMA Museum! don't know how long we could spend in there vs the amusement parks..maybe come up with something after.

good thought for something else to do in the summer...