Ruger Mini 14 Tactical with 460 rds of Ammo

04SVT

PRICE $1300 with ammo Rifle alone $1000

Bought this a while back and have decided to sell due to the fact I'd rather have the cash to put into the Cobra. Have personally sent only 40 rds down the tube. Gun works flawlessly. Bought it used so not sure how many before me but can't be many. It looks new.

I bought a scope rail $65 and a Barska red dot $79.

Was at the Columbus gun show today and the guns alone( wood stocks,ranch rifle, not tactical ) were starting at $1,100!! No scope no rail just rifle! and ammo was going at nearly $1 a round.( if you could find any) Do the math on the ammo and rifle and it's not a bad price in my personal opinion. And, yes, this is one of the rifles on "the list" If your counting boxes of ammo the one mag is full (20 rds). Has 2 20 rd mags. Steel not plastic. 1 Ruger 1 Aftermarket

CR price $1300 FIRM don't need to sell but thought if someone really wanted it...

EDIT: No trade anymore, bought a LCP .380 today.

If you want just the rifle it's $1000 will separate but gun must sell first

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/Download2213118_zps5241275a.jpg

Edited by 04SVT

No, the one you show just has a bunch of aftermarket add ons.

I think I will trust what Ruger says. The one pictured is stainless but the EXACT same as mine.

http://www.ruger.com/products/mini14TacticalRifle/models.html

Link you posted. Hover over M-14/20CF. That's the true tactical model. Nothing aftermarket about it. It's the rare one that's skyrocketed in price due to recently being specifically mentioned in Feinstein's bill as an assault weapon. Your's is not, thus hasn't jumped in price too badly. Believe me or not, that's fine. I just sold mine yesterday. What you have apparently may be called tactical, but it isn't "THE" Ruger Mini 14 Tactical that everyone talks about and wants. It's the collapsible/folding stock that makes it oh so uber dangerous to the general population, or something like that. Just trying to clarify.

I think the OP is correct. Go to Ruger's website and look at pictures of the Mini-14 Tactical. BOTH are listed. The M-14 5GBCP is the tactical model with the plain synthetic stock and the M-14 20CF is the tactical model with he collapsible stock. Ruger calls both of them tactical and that was the case when I bought mine, I had the choice of either. Earlier models came without the flash suppressor. The collapsible stock from Ruger was essentially an aftermarket collapsible stock made by another company that Ruger used. Hope this clears it up that the OP is correct.

I think the OP is correct. Go to Ruger's website and look at pictures of the Mini-14 Tactical. BOTH are listed. The M-14 5GBCP is the tactical model with the plain synthetic stock and the M-14 20CF is the tactical model with he collapsible stock. Ruger calls both of them tactical and that was the case when I bought mine, I had the choice of either. Earlier models came without the flash suppressor. The collapsible stock from Ruger was essentially an aftermarket collapsible stock made by another company that Ruger used. Hope this clears it up that the OP is correct.
It's not aftermarket. It's stamped Ruger right on it and is an OEM part. I'd take a picture but I just sold mine literally yesterday. Mojoe had one for sale on here not too long ago. My point which I haven't worded very well is that this rifle is not the tactical that has made "the list" and that is commonly referred to as the tactical model. The version with the folding/collapsible stock is the version used by some police departments and is highly sought after right now. It has been deemed an "assault rifle". I conceded a bit ago that I was wrong about Ruger calling what he has a tactical model. I'm simply saying it isn't "the" tactical model the hype is around right now.

Yes, this is .223/5.56 Guts are the EXACT same as the M14/20CF

Casper... thank you for the acknowledgement. I get a bit worked up when I believe someone is calling me a liar or that I'm trying to pass something off as not what I say it is. I take great care to be accurate when I list something. I see what you mean with the difference on the Ruger site. The picture you posted however doesn't have the flash suppressor which led me to believe it wasn't the true Ruger mini 14 tactical . People like the one that looks closest to an AR15. But mine will do the same job. The action in mine is the EXACT same the M-14/20cf. The only true differences are the stock and all the extra rails for lights, laser and so on. And to buy one, ( from Ruger ) the price is the same so it's all in what you want. But saying all that, mine is on "the list " due to the flash suppressor.

Edit: (or at least this is what I understand) could be wrong if they are considering the collapsible stock. Mine has not. Actually it would be fine if it isn't on the list that would mean I'm still good with it if the ban does happen.

I'll give you 1200 rds of ammo for the gun. At a buck a round your making a profit.

I appreciate that but the goal is to get cash to put toward a kenne bell 2.8L mammouth kit for the Cobra. And I know I could then sell the ammo but thats just too many steps for me.

UPDATE: bought the Ruger .380 today so no longer need any trade.

Had price at $1200 with ammo. Did more checking around today and truly feel with ammo should be at 1300. So, price is back to $1300 with ammo. THE RIFLE IS THE SAME PRICE. JUST THE AMMO WENT UP.

Gun only is still $1000 Firm. TO SELL SEPARATE GUN MUST SELL FIRST. Will leave listed for about another week then going to just keep it if it hasn't sold.

Edited by 04SVT

Sorry, ammo stays until gun goes. Dont want to get stuck with the gun and then can't find ammo.

Thanks!

UPDATE: bought the Ruger .380 today so no longer need any trade.

Did you get an LCP?