Super Bowl

Forrest Gump 9

Hell yes!!! The Ravens hold!!

Back to the list,

1. Art Modell

The man made what NFL is today. Only people of Cleveland hate him.

2. Ray Lewis

Definitely an X-factor. He may be old, but his presence bring out the best in his team. He will be miss. He will be one heck of a coach one day providing that he'll stay away from troubles.

3. Colins Kaepernik

He's a minority. The NFL is not ready for a second minority SB winner yet (I know I sound racist, but it's a fact).

4. Randy Moss

Best ever my ass. Every team he play for will not win the SB. He brought the curse on the Patriots couple years ago.

5. Las Vegas Baby!!

On the paper SF should blow the Ravens out of the stadium, but who will pay the winners. Not Vegas!!

6. The Ravens beat the Patriots

Anyone beat my team will have my attention

7. The OSU factor

I will not discuss this one because I love and have too much respect for the OSU.

Hell yes!!! The Ravens hold!!

Back to the list,

1. Art Modell

The man made what NFL is today. Only people of Cleveland hate him.

2. Ray Lewis

Definitely an X-factor. He may be old, but his presence bring out the best in his team. He will be miss. He will be one heck of a coach one day providing that he'll stay away from troubles.

3. Colins Kaepernik

He's a minority. The NFL is not ready for a second minority SB winner yet (I know I sound racist, but it's a fact).

4. Randy Moss

Best ever my ass. Every team he play for will not win the SB. He brought the curse on the Patriots couple years ago.

5. Las Vegas Baby!!

On the paper SF should blow the Ravens out of the stadium, but who will pay the winners. Not Vegas!!

6. The Ravens beat the Patriots

Anyone beat my team will have my attention

7. The OSU factor

I will not discuss this one because I love and have too much respect for the OSU.

1. I hate Art Modell for being a douchebag who campaigned for a new stadium then turned around and skipped town. I'm not from Cleveland and I hate all CLE sports.

2. The best players rarely make the best coaches, but I hope you're right.

3. That shit is ignorant. What do you mean NFL's not ready for a minority in the SB so soon??? Mike Tomlin's won one, Tony Dungy won one, plenty of minorities that AREN'T QB getting rings, why the fuck would the NFL care about the QB position exclusively?

I'll give props to Flacco. Dude has done nothing but hustle for his whole career, gotten nothing but shit for it, and finally showed what he can do when the Ravens unloaded that shithead of an OC Cam Cameron. My roommate started being a UD Blue Hens fan because of Flacco saying he'd go places when he left Pitt. He won't let me hear the end of it now.

Ray Lewis didn't do Squat He should be in Prison Not winning a Super Bowl Almost a Comeback Kapernick Still has some good Talent left

Congrats on 49ers winning the NFC championship Good luck Next year

This, fuck Ray Lewis and his hypocritcal God bullshit

1. I hate Art Modell for being a douchebag who campaigned for a new stadium then turned around and skipped town. I'm not from Cleveland and I hate all CLE sports.

2. The best players rarely make the best coaches, but I hope you're right.

3. That shit is ignorant. What do you mean NFL's not ready for a minority in the SB so soon??? Mike Tomlin's won one, Tony Dungy won one, plenty of minorities that AREN'T QB getting rings, why the fuck would the NFL care about the QB position exclusively?

I'll give props to Flacco. Dude has done nothing but hustle for his whole career, gotten nothing but shit for it, and finally showed what he can do when the Ravens unloaded that shithead of an OC Cam Cameron. My roommate started being a UD Blue Hens fan because of Flacco saying he'd go places when he left Pitt. He won't let me hear the end of it now.

You're entitle to your opinion and I entitle to mine. My ignorant believe had made me nice chunk of $$ this pass weekend.

As far as Tony Dungy goes, he's the MAN no if and or but about it. But in the SB that he won, he was again another black coach. And then Mike Tomlinson the very next year.

The only black/minority QB that ever won was Doug Williams, and that was at least twenty years ago.

I'm willing to bet that there will be no black coach to win SB in the next five years. Black/minority QB may be, but only because RGIII. But I will continue to bet again black/minority QB/coach in big games.

You're entitle to your opinion and I entitle to mine. My ignorant believe had made me nice chunk of $$ this pass weekend.

As far as Tony Dungy goes, he's the MAN no if and or but about it. But in the SB that he won, he was again another black coach. And then Mike Tomlinson the very next year.

The only black/minority QB that ever won was Doug Williams, and that was at least twenty years ago.

I'm willing to bet that there will be no black coach to win SB in the next five years. Black/minority QB may be, but only because RGIII. But I will continue to bet again black/minority QB/coach in big games.

:dumb:

Oh holy fuck

Are you fucking serious?

Just so we are clear.... Do you bet against minority QB/coaches because you think they are incapable of winning or because you think it's fixed?

Are you fucking serious?

Just so we are clear.... Do you bet against minority QB/coaches because you think they are incapable of winning or because you think it's fixed?

I am serious.

A little bit of both. If you think professional sports in America are not fixed, you're in for a rude awakening.

How's about how many black/minority coach ever win a NCAAF national championship?

I dont know if you know this, but it takes a team and a lot of variables to win a superbowl. The color of skin doesnt mean anything at all. Now stop the pointless conversations please. Without receivers and an offensive line you dont have a good quarterback. Nobody outside of people that are stuck in the stone ages care what color the qb is. Now if you want to be technical there are less of them so the odds of one winning is less likely, but thats just common math.

Im actually kind of baffled as to why this even came up... thanks Obama!

I am serious.

A little bit of both. If you think professional sports in America are not fixed, you're in for a rude awakening.

How's about how many black/minority coach ever win a NCAAF national championship?

What the fuck is wrong with this guy

I never said anything about skin color, I simply pointed out the strike year, and a teammate that holds a SB record to this day. I think both of them were a product of the strike year. Especially Timmy Smith, he did nothing the rest of his career. I know Doug was MVP and had 4 TD in a quarter(SB record) and threw for 340 yards on 18 of 29 with a pick, I just don't agree with him being the MVP, Smiths Record 204 yards and 2 TDs is a much better performance in my Opinion.

I thought Jones should have been MVP this year not Flacco. Without Jone's kick return they lose. Flacco did nothing in the second half. I hope Flacco gives Jones the Stingray at least.....

I am serious.

You sir, are a complete idiot.

The odds are slim to none that a "minority" coach won't win a Superb Owl? YOU DON'T SAY!

Exzibit B: For the racists amongst us.

Same number of "minority" coaches amongst 119 NCAA FBS schools as there are amongst 32 NFL teams?

Final derp for good measure.

Nobody outside of people that are stuck in the stone ages care what color the qb is. Now if you want to be technical there are less of them so the odds of one winning is less likely, but thats just common math.

Im actually kind of baffled as to why this even came up... thanks Obama!

This.

I'm done BC. No need to lock it up...I don't think. :)