pmags 30rd $12 out of stock but backorder available

Rob1647545496

WTF? I bought 20 pmags on Xmas eve and they're still listed as BO.

My 2 Holiday packs from Dec 29th are still listed as BO, But the order of 20 I placed on 1/16 have been switched to Order Quantity... Im starting to think the rumor of them holding Holiday Packs due to not enough patches is true....:no:

My 2 Holiday packs from Dec 29th are still listed as BO, But the order of 20 I placed on 1/16 have been switched to Order Quantity... Im starting to think the rumor of them holding Holiday Packs due to not enough patches is true....:no:

Oh it is true. Who cares lol, I'd be like SHIP MY DAMN MAGS, and ill wait for the stupid patch!

Patches? We don't need no stinking patches!

PS... What's a patch?

Oh it is true. Who cares lol, I'd be like SHIP MY DAMN MAGS, and ill wait for the stupid patch!

lol, at least they gave you a reason for not shipping your mags. My pmag order from Brownells, the 10/125 dollars deal. I backordered december 19th, I got the order 1st week of Jan. I did get the shaft for the FDE pmags I ordered. They cancelled the order on those. :( But I guess brownells ordering system was screwed up. Some people that ordered pmags a few days after I did are not getting their orders but the people who ordered them in Jan are getting them now.