Are other poly mags any good?

Ramsey

I would stay away from promag mags. I read way to many reviews that say they suck. One 30 rd Pmag that works is better than 3 promags that aren't trustworthy. Troy mags will be good mags too if you can't find any PMags.

I would go with the troy mags and forget about the promags

thanks for the info, i will probably just order some pmags at 30ish a piece.

Step 1: DSG arms

Step 2: place backorder for PMAGS

Step 3: wait....

Step 4: wait longer.....

Step 5: receive PMAGS for un-inflated prices

Step 6: Keep a few, SELL THE REST for profit

Step 7: Sit there and look at your free PMAGS

:fuckyeah:

I will continue to "lowball"* everyone on armslist.

*lowball offer at 20 per.

Sites offer Pmags weekly @ $12.95 when they have them in stock. Don't waste your money buying other ppl's pmags that they overpriced. Just do what antwon said and order/backorder them at normal cost.

Agreed. Those are the retailers that will continue to get Pmags and large orders of Pmags from magpul. Pmags doesn't allow their pmags to be sold above MSRP. That is their policy and they have stated they will cancel orders from retailers and pursue legal action against them for selling them above MSRP. I would backorder from Brownells, DSG, Midway, with out hesistation. You will probably get them with in a month or two.

:fuckyeah:

I will continue to "lowball"* everyone on armslist.

*lowball offer at 20 per.

20 per pmag isn't lowball. If you can still back order them for 12.95 and get them with in a month, then 20 per mag is a very good offer.

People should just wait a few month. There will be a flood of Pmags on the market in august or sept. Wholesalers, distributors, and retailers will have soo much Pmags in their inventory that they will not know what to do with except them them on massive sale. Same thing happened in 2009. By sept they dropped below 10 dollars per mag.