2003 Yamaha R6 $4500

warpspeed

2003 YZF-R6 $4500 FIRM, No trades I need some GREEN

Clean Clear Title in hand

Never laid over or dropped

runs great, 23,600 miles

Aftermarket Parts: Micron slipon exhaust, shogun windscreen,

woodcraft frame sliders, flush-mounts & undertail mods

I have a matching JR jacket and medium HJC CL-15 helmet available for $100 more...

also have a Scotts steering damper and vortex tripple clamp for $300 more (cost $530 new)

Will not sell the above items separate until the bike sells.

th_DSCF1756.jpg

th_DSCF1757.jpg

th_DSCF1758.jpg

th_DSCF1759.jpg

th_DSCF1760.jpg

th_DSCF1762.jpg

Edited by warpspeed

good luck...i think it would go at 4k 4500 may be a tad much with 22k

wheres the GTFO icon for the low ballers that postwhore in the for sale forum and are never going to buy anything anyway?

I agree...and if you would take $4K....I would be interested in coming to get it right away.....Green in hand.

LMK

you show up with 4k tomorrow and I keep everything that isn't attatched to the bike. pm sent.

wheres the GTFO icon for the low ballers that postwhore in the for sale forum and are never going to buy anything anyway?

you show up with 4k tomorrow and I keep everything that isn't attatched to the bike. pm sent.

lol..whoa buddy, low ballers i think you better check the prices of used bikes around..

btw i was just tyring to give you an honest opinion..i hope you sell it for 10000..right now there are way way too many deals and better deals :D

• 2 weeks later...

bump I have it listed on CycleT for $4500 and I've had 3 email offers of 4k.....I replied that I would take that and never heard another word from them.....weird. People is scared of 23k I guess....but it runs fine I rode 150 miles sunday and not a problem with it. I have yet to see this nice of a bike listed for this low of a price. :confused: dam economy :violin:

edit: Oh yea, and I JUST got the forks serviced last Tuesday ($200) so they are good for another 20k!!!

Edited by warpspeed

CycleT = Cycletrader? That site is a joke. I emailed 10 different bikes, ALL were "living in england, bike will be shipped from some state in the US, wire transfer money. List it elsewhere anyone with a brain wont be shopping there. Do craigslist or ebay.

CycleT = Cycletrader? That site is a joke. I emailed 10 different bikes, ALL were "living in england, bike will be shipped from some state in the US, wire transfer money. List it elsewhere anyone with a brain wont be shopping there. Do craigslist or ebay.

yea I put it in the magazine. Only got one legit call. Waste of $35. Craigslist FTW free is good.

lol i thought 4k was a low ball offer..

4k was just for the bike, key, and title. $4500 was for that plus a buncha other stuff.

and yea bike is sold.