the stupid 1 msg per 720min rule

baghli

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's under "user cp" towards the bottom. It says "paid subscriptions". I think.

KK help a brother out. I'm on my phone now and can't do links.

Supporting Member

- Supporting Member Status

- Free OhioRiders.net Sticker

- PM Box Increased to 500

- Max Photos Increased

- Supporter Forum Access

that is what it says :confused:

maaaybe, as an introduction to the site, we could get something that explains the rules to the newbies... then they wouldn't have to ask, which might help avoid the complaints as well... yeah??

maaaybe, as an introduction to the site, we could get something that explains the rules to the newbies... then they wouldn't have to ask, which might help avoid the complaints as well... yeah??

its way more fun to give them shit and make them think we hate them sssssshhhhhhhhhhh :lol:

lol fuck u all... THE DUDE all i ever hear u do is complain about every1 else complaining!!! kind of hypocritical dont u think? whodey what ever man! lol, it was a simple freakin question... dont worry ill b sure to keep in mind that ur ego gets hurt really easily over something nobody was even talking to u about... for everyone else out there, my understanding was that the 50post rule was to prevent spamers from PMing all the members... so i get the 50 post and 30 day thing but it would make sense to have either or... not both... but what ever im over it really... ill pay the $10... i was gonna donate some money anyways so its not tht big of a deal... so whodey hows it going to feel when a newb like me will get the same rights and privelages that u have "earned"... havent even been a member for 2 days yet and i can already almost do everything u can.... i cant imagine that feeling very good! but if u need a shoulder to cry on just let me know ok there buddy?

lol fuck u all... THE DUDE all i ever hear u do is complain about every1 else complaining!!! kind of hypocritical dont u think? whodey what ever man! lol, it was a simple freakin question... dont worry ill b sure to keep in mind that ur ego gets hurt really easily over something nobody was even talking to u about... for everyone else out there, my understanding was that the 50post rule was to prevent spamers from PMing all the members... so i get the 50 post and 30 day thing but it would make sense to have either or... not both... but what ever im over it really... ill pay the $10... i was gonna donate some money anyways so its not tht big of a deal... so whodey hows it going to feel when a newb like me will get the same rights and privelages that u have "earned"... havent even been a member for 2 days yet and i can already almost do everything u can.... i cant imagine that feeling very good! but if u need a shoulder to cry on just let me know ok there buddy?

define "attitude"...

oh, nvm, see above. :lol:

The limit is set for 50 posts AND 30 days. If you become a supporter, then it gets overridden. Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I had the flu.

thanks casper, thts all i was wondering! i hope u feel better soon.