Say hello to my little friend!!

Putty

Nice piece. :cool:

After shooting one, I was sold. I will own one soon.

Not a sig fan at all. I have heard and read nothing but failure to feed / eject issues with them. I shot a p938 and noticed the issue first hand.

Hope you dont have those issues.. Always fun to get a new gun.

The only complaints I have heard about these guns are from broke dicks that can't afford them.

Not saying that's the case with you,.. Just pointing out that every complaint I have personally heard were never from owners, but rather their "shooting buddies"

Not a sig fan at all. I have heard and read nothing but failure to feed / eject issues with them. I shot a p938 and noticed the issue first hand.

I hope I don't either. I had seem this stove pipe issue with $1000 Kimber's.

They are one of the best guns around. Ive owned a bunch and have tossed thousands of rounds through them nevering having a single issue.

I'm not starting a war or telling him his gun is a piece of shit. Just telling him my experience and friends experience along with multiple videos on YouTube.

I wouldn't want to get a brand new gun, use it for conceal carry. And have it jam when needing it the most.

It's a nice looking gun.

I've put almost 1000 rounds through my 938. The only FTL I've had was in the first 50 rounds. Not one since.

Nice choice. Now get some Hogue grips for it. You won't like those if you shoot it much.

So maybe it has more to do with break in period?

In my case, for sure. Hell my Glock G36 had a few FTL's in the first 100 rounds. After that no issues. But like what was said earlier I think they had an early round of mags that had a few issues but I think that has been resolved.