OWL IN YO GRILL

Aaron

Wanna hear something funny Ive never seen an Owl in person other than at the Zoo Sounds like i never get out in the woods

Don't need to be in the woods. Used to hear them all the time at my parents old house at night. Most of them camouflage VERY well. You've probably looked right at them plenty of times and not seen them.

Owls are badass.

Wanna hear something funny Ive never seen an Owl in person other than at the Zoo Sounds like i never get out in the woods

There are some at Innis Park. You can hear/see them in the evening. There are also a lot of deer (big bucks too), foxes, and coyotes up there.

That story is a hoot!

Seriously though, WTF? I can't say much because I hit a turkey before.

I can't even imagine what it would be like to nail a 20lb turkey.

At my dads there was a great horned owl that some crows woke up during the day, and it fell out of the tree and was holding its wing out like it hurt itself. I got within petting distance when my dad stopped me and asked how much I like my fingers haha. We watched it for about ten minutes then it flew off. Very quiet flier, couldn't hear the wings once it was above the grass.