Looking for a Powdercoat store near Dayton.

Hondajt

I have got some parts on my bike that need to be powdercoated. Just wondering if anyone had any reccomendations? I am located about halfway from dayton to cincy, so anywhere in those two would be great.

Thanks.

www.jpcoatings.com

hes in monroe MI. Hes doing my entire 89 Ninja and has done many other pieces for me.

its 20 min north of toledo. He works for FedEX so shipping back to you isnt very expensive at all. im taking my rims and snowblower body to him next week. he is extremely cheap priced to for high quality work. email him for a quote!! its worth it!!

you cant really powdercoat plastic, paint looks better

:lol:

But seriously.......I have a complete powder coating setup and can do pretty much anything except for the main frame's.....

HOWEVER on the down side, the only time I have to do powdercoating is in the winter (December-march) so you dayton guys keep that in mind, I'll post up next winter about when and what colors I'm doing.

AND I hate sandblasting and refuse to do it, so unless you have just a few small parts, your gonna have to take it somewhere and get it blasted (theres a place in drexel that does it cheap). You have the parts prepped and ready to PC and I'll do it cheap when I'm doing a batch of my own stuff. To me its a hobby, not a business.

some of my work, mostly atv parts.

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03445-1.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

0015a2a9.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

R6, I wish I would have known that a few winters ago when I did my wheels. If I get ambitious you might get my frame over this winter...It just depends on if I feel like tearing her down that much.

He doesn't do frames Dustin.

I have a complete powder coating setup and can do pretty much anything except for the main frame's.....

:lol:

But seriously.......I have a complete powder coating setup and can do pretty much anything except for the main frame's.....

HOWEVER on the down side, the only time I have to do powdercoating is in the winter (December-march) so you dayton guys keep that in mind, I'll post up next winter about when and what colors I'm doing.

AND I hate sandblasting and refuse to do it, so unless you have just a few small parts, your gonna have to take it somewhere and get it blasted (theres a place in drexel that does it cheap). You have the parts prepped and ready to PC and I'll do it cheap when I'm doing a batch of my own stuff. To me its a hobby, not a business.

some of my work, mostly atv parts.

DSC03261.jpg

DSC03445-1.jpg

DSC03435.jpg

0015a2a9.jpg

DSC03446.jpg

DSC03253.jpg

Why did none of ud Dayton guys know you did PC?

Then I was encouraging him to begin doing them...on another note, going by the pictures there's a darn frame that's ben PC'ed....

Whats the story Garret?

To do frames ya gotta have a sliding track (like barn door track) and attached the frame to it and slide it in and out of the oven for the second coat. that frame I have a picture of that I did, it didn't turn out as good as I would have liked. It was good enough for a ATV but I wouldn't want a motorcycle frame turning out like it did.

^^^1st time I've seen the microwave emotion used. Nice.

Is there really a reason to use it? Yes, just cause. Kudos to you for pulling out the big guns Mr. R6warpspeed. I :bow: to you sir.

sounds like a Bud Light Real Men of Genius commercial :lol: