Looking for a Powdercoat store near Dayton.

Hondajt

Why do you do this only in the winter?

I have a full time job in the spring/summer/fall....then in the winter its only like 1/4 time :lol:

plus powdercoating is a "hobby" to me. Not looking to get rich off of it.

plus who in their right mind tears down their bike and wants stuff powdercoated in the middle of the summer??? save that for when your bored out of your mind in the winter and can't ride it anyway!!!

I have a full time job in the spring/summer/fall....then in the winter its only like 1/4 time :lol:

plus powdercoating is a "hobby" to me. Not looking to get rich off of it.

plus who in their right mind tears down their bike and wants stuff powdercoated in the middle of the summer??? save that for when your bored out of your mind in the winter and can't ride it anyway!!!

The people who can get their parts back in a day or two. That's who. :)

• 1 month later...
yea rearsets and levers and whatnot :cool: Check out that place at lima...idk how cheap they are though, they wanted $400 to do a frame.

HOLY CRAP...

the guy i posted up about did my 89 ninja frame (subframe is connected) blasted and coated for around 250. flat black. (he hooks me up b/c i get people to him, i think he did my frame for a lil cheaper, so i would imagine 250 would be damn near right on.

i was quoted 350-650 everywhere else.

my guy will do rearsets for around 40 bucks stripped and coated!!! levers next to nothing.

if you wanna head up there. i will gladly meet you in toledo and drive the rest of the way. i have a new Taurus X so enough room for lots of stuff.

heres his info once again.

www.jpcoatings.com

hes in monroe MI. Hes doing my entire 89 Ninja and has done many other pieces for me.

its 20 min north of toledo. He works for FedEX so shipping back to you isnt very expensive at all. im taking my rims and snowblower body to him next week. he is extremely cheap priced to for high quality work. email him for a quote!! its worth it!!

Edited by ICEMAN