wtf dhs shooting at pregnant woman targets?

Spidey2721

I guess I'm the tin foil hat guy on this one.

Training to desensitize enforcement personnel to a commonly perceived non threat, that is now a threat, looks to me like more of a average citizen. Is there an uprising I didn't get the memo on?

Not a fan.

INFOWARS = Sometimes gets it right ( A broken clock is right twice a day)

Now if DHS is using these... good for them. It is very plausible that a pregnant woman could fire at officers to fight along with baby daddy. Its not wrong, it just getting the officers ready for any possible situation. Now if all the targets are pregnant women, mother and child and a old granny I am sure some one will chime in with "War-On-Women" bullshit.

one of the targets is a 9 year old looking child another is a woman holding her kid. thier site is down and they have been getting lots of attention their facebook over em. i guessing they are taking them off their site. let me see if i can find a webshot of it (never mind their is a screen cap of it on this article). i linked the wrong one at start about the dhs. umm here is one that talks about that.

http://www.examiner.com/article/company-selling-targets-with-images-of-americans-to-dhs-for-firearms-training

screen shot http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/february2013/190213page.jpg

i just dont get warm fuzzy feelings at the thought of the amount of hallow point rounds various agency's (like the irs?) have been picking up for "training". that an the different acts put thru to allow detention of Americans for no reason and the ability to just blow up random Americans and say oh he was a terrorist.

one of the targets is a 9 year old looking child another is a woman holding her kid. thier site is down and they have been getting lots of attention their facebook over em. i guessing they are taking them off their site. let me see if i can find a webshot of it (never mind their is a screen cap of it on this article). i linked the wrong one at start about the dhs. umm here is one that talks about that.

http://www.examiner.com/article/company-selling-targets-with-images-of-americans-to-dhs-for-firearms-training

That article doesnt confirm they have bought any either, it just cites the infowars article.

from the article, pretty sure that says its providing them. (but whatever dont care for pissing matches)

They are citing the infowars article. All either article confirms is that the company is a supplier. Doesn't mean they have ordered any, doesn't mean they have used any.

I'd love to be an infowars writer. Pick something mundane, write a conspiracy article about it, watch the tinfoils freak out.