tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ride anyone's shit on this board and fuck you up. What you trying to do? I'll be here a couple more months so bring your shit out tomorrow I'll have something.

So you don't have anything to race? You'll be here in a couple months but you want me to bring my shit out tomorrow?

So you don't have anything to race? You'll be here in a couple months but you want me to bring my shit out tomorrow?

I don't know what is complicated about that? I mean do I need to buy something just to fuck you up? You are a straight joke. And yes I will be out of here in a month some of us have jobs that take us out of the country for periods of time. That isn't stopping me from shutting your ass up. So like I said what the fuck you trying to do?

I don't know what is complicated about that? I mean do I need to buy something just to fuck you up? You are a straight joke. And yes I will be out of here in a month some of us have jobs that take us out of the country for periods of time. That isn't stopping me from shutting your ass up. So like I said what the fuck you trying to do?

R you mad? Did you have a bad day? Please post about it. Sooo you don't have anything to run and you are out of country but you do know someone that will race? You don't say... Just as bad as me bench racing a few months ago. As for me though everything I said is coming true. That's one thing you'll notice about me.. When I claim to do something I useally do it. When you get back, if my car isn't down than I'll run you in your buddies cousins race car so you can brag you beat Imstock2. Will that make you feel better?

R you mad? Did you have a bad day? Please post about it. Sooo you don't have anything to run and you are out of country but you do know someone that will race? You don't say... Just as bad as me bench racing a few months ago. As for me though everything I said is coming true. That's one thing you'll notice about me.. When I claim to do something I useally do it. When you get back, if my car isn't down than I'll run you in your buddies cousins race car so you can brag you beat Imstock2. Will that make you feel better?

I'm here right now, and technically my Lexus runs and your shit is broke. So I guess that is a win in my book already. Trust I can have a bike title in my name before you start your shift at McDonalds. So AGAIN what are you trying to do? I am calling YOU out, not side tracking, not bench racing, nothing but trying to get your raggedy ass out. I am tired of getting on CR and seeing your stupid fucking threads about how ignorant and arrogant you are. So here I am tough guy, what you trying to do.

I'm here right now, and technically my Lexus runs and your shit is broke. So I guess that is a win in my book already. Trust I can have a bike title in my name before you start your shift at McDonalds. So AGAIN what are you trying to do? I am calling YOU out, not side tracking, not bench racing, nothing but trying to get your raggedy ass out. I am tired of getting on CR and seeing your stupid fucking threads about how ignorant and arrogant you are. So here I am tough guy, what you trying to do.

So I do have followers! I thought geesammy was the only one. Fml you do win. The clutch and ID1000's comes in Tommorow, then install. If you would of read any posts in this thread you would known I trying to get it finished by tx2k13 and that's depending how soon I get this check in to finish the build complety until further notice..I'm kinda rushin shit as it is but Here I am with the build atm. Oo and you have to stand in line to run me.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/B3A02387-A0A0-4E2B-B2DE-4E9CD7D0FD75-1049-000001089882997C_zps26a455a7.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/F606DBA0-2EC4-4BE2-B52D-5C510C4E151A-1049-000001088E1B3DDE_zps20a3482a.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/A4ADB6DE-9839-4E98-9C37-CAACC5186794-1049-000001087453AF56_zps2b8f0f21.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/3A2F953B-9CFC-4FB9-AA0F-E4D818B64BC6-1049-0000010859679EE4_zps576a83ef.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/6302F19E-3D52-4723-8B5F-100F02D897FD-1049-00000108CF214E7E_zpse2bd575a.jpg

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac326/riapooh18/7E12678F-55F8-48CA-B009-6CC689E02D50-1049-00000108DB10EA62_zpsda622944.jpg

I just thought I'd clear up your reading comprehension for you, dover is not out of the country yet. And juicedh22 is exactly right, you may want to look into who your talking to.

I looked at his cars.. What am I to be scared of? Nothing in his pictures impress me. I see 2 mustangs. I tried my trusty YouTube and nothing comes up. As far as I know he's another my buddy has a faster car than you kinda guy or I win because your building your car

I looked at his cars.. What am I to be scared of? Nothing in his pictures impress me. I see 2 mustangs. I tried my trusty YouTube and nothing comes up. As far as I know he's another my buddy has a faster car than you kinda guy or I win because your building your car

You talk a huge game for someone who doesn't even have the funds to finish his own project. I don't send the money I owe Uncle Sam for taxes until April 15th, so you're not getting any of my money for another month and a half, mr disabled. The pictures you posted show a hacked up, engineless car, with heaps of random parts all over the place. Finish the car, get it tuned, learn how to actually drive. And then maybe talk some shit.

You talk a huge game for someone who doesn't even have the funds to finish his own project. I don't send the money I owe Uncle Sam for taxes until April 15th, so you're not getting any of my money for another month and a half, mr disabled. The pictures you posted show a hacked up, engineless car, with heaps of random parts all over the place. Finish the car, get it tuned, learn how to actually drive. And then maybe talk some shit.

Random parts? Kidding right? You should know what Every part in that picture was.. Then again your ballin self prob pays someone to lift you hood on you vette to make sure a spark plug wire didn't come loose. I have priorities and the car isn't the first thing my chump change go to. I can finish the entire build Tommorow but there's a few "goodies" I'm going to do before I get it tuned ;)

Random parts? Kidding right? You should know what Every part in that picture was.. Then again your ballin self prob pays someone to lift you hood on you vette to make sure a spark plug wire didn't come loose. I have priorities and the car isn't the first thing my chump change go to. I can finish the entire build Tommorow but there's a few "goodies" I'm going to do before I get it tuned ;)

Obviously not or you wouldn't be living in a double wide.

Better than staying in mommy and daddies basement ;)

Actually my father is dead. I'm in school and save quite a bit of money by living at home still, obviously a complete fucking idiot like yourself doesn't understand the meaning of "a penny saved is a penny earned." Ask anyone with student loan debt. Most even with the slightest bit would say "every bit helps" in regards to money you can save on them. And BTW it's a loft, please find a better one next time, I didn't even have to attempt to think of a rebuttal for this one.

Actually, I'd rather live in my parents basement, then fool the govt into thinking I'm disabled and take other peoples' hard earned money and waste it on cars and other stupid shit

Hmm thats cool? The govt don't like Handing cash out freely so before you go huffing puffing and saying this in that shit about someone you don't know.. Go learn how to check your oil

Hmm thats cool? The govt don't like Handing cash out freely so before you go huffing puffing and saying this in that shit about someone you don't know.. Go learn how to check your oil

I'm pretty sure I remember him saying something to you before about how he "doesn't need to risk injuring his hands since they are his money makers" or something to that effect. I wouldn't either. And I'm sure if you had half a working brain you would pay someone as well if you were in that situation and able to afford it.

And from what I hear he made his own way by busting ass through an actual school. Not some "college." Have fun wasting the few years of free school you get on a school employers will likely laugh at. Have fun digging the fucking trenches while I sit in a job trailer writing change orders and laughing at your ass while I stroll out at 4:30, while you stay until 10:00 because Obama cut your ass off his tit.

Typical crybaby response. Go learn how to do something productive with your life so you don't have to count on taxpayers' money to build your heap. Since I've contributed more of my own money (by paying taxes) than you have to your build, do I get to drive it? Promise I won't spin it out into a guardrail. What happens when you wreck a salvage titled car? Does it become a double-salvage, or do they just put it out of its misery

Typical crybaby response. Go learn how to do something productive with your life so you don't have to count on taxpayers' money to build your heap. Since I've contributed more of my own money (by paying taxes) than you have to your build, do I get to drive it? Promise I won't spin it out into a guardrail. What happens when you wreck a salvage titled car? Does it become a double-salvage, or do they just put it out of its misery

Don't worry. Once the .gov slowly weens him off their tit, he will find a way onto Jerry Springer a few times. From some non-CR material I have seen, he seems like he could be one of the best they've got. Then he will sure them for some wild reason and expect the court to pay.

I'm here already,...not like you'll actually show up and race anyone... :lolguy:

You realize some people make more in an hour than you make all day/week right?

It would be idiotic to take off work and do the install yourself when you could pay a professional to do it for less money. It's not even about doing it, plenty are more than capable...it just doesn't make financial sense.