tx2k13 anyone?

imstock2

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea... After the c6z rear conversion it'll Be atleast 13k$(solely depending on which turbos I go with) maybe since I blew my engine. Not counting the lost from the fried ls2.

:lol: that sucks, been there done that. id rather save my monies for other fun shit. cheap powered shit box will allow me to race and still have money to invest in my home.

No what he's saying is, some of us actually like to lift heavy and eat mass amounts of quality food.

^this man, he gets it.

Sweety.. Squating isn't the only leg work out you can do. Before you judge a person look in the mirror, aren't you like 6ft 2in 260lbs or some shit like that. Do you even lift brah?

Squatting is the only man leg work. Squat&deads>*

Brb op is curling 10lbs in the squat rack

Brb op is doing single leg lunges thinking he bauce.

Op can you even do vested pistol squats. Since no squats=bitch mode

^this man, he gets it.

Squatting is the only man leg work. Squat&deads>*

Brb op is curling 10lbs in the squat rack

Brb op is doing single leg lunges thinking he bauce.

Op can you even do vested pistol squats. Since no squats=bitch mode

FUCK DEADLIFTS, i absolutley hate dead lifts... i just hit my pr last wk and guess what, i still hate dead lifts. did i mention how much i hate dead lifts?

How does ones work out relate to tx2k13? The thread started out so see who was going and now leading to working out? Those of you who don't have anything to race why do you even post in this thread? I can't say much for myself because I am crunching this build to get it ready... Their's a few things I'm leaving undone until I get back, like the c6z rear conversion and C6z front end..

FUCK DEADLIFTS, i absolutley hate dead lifts... i just hit my pr last wk and guess what, i still hate dead lifts. did i mention how much i hate dead lifts?

Actually my favorite lift

Romanian

stiff leg

rack pulls

deficit

conventional

Any variation will do :thumbup:

How does ones work out relate to tx2k13? The thread started out so see who was going and now leading to working out? Those of you who don't have anything to race why do you even post in this thread? I can't say much for myself because I am crunching this build to get it ready... Their's a few things I'm leaving undone until I get back, like the c6z rear conversion and C6z front end..

It was posted pages back when you called out Sammy.

then I call out you and you avoid and steer clear. Good job pawn keep it up.

Actually my favorite lift

Romanian

stiff leg

rack pulls

deficit

conventional

Any variation will do :thumbup:

hmm may have to hit you up to check out the differences, i do the barbell one ( i believe that is conventional, and the dumbell dead lifts) its a miserable workout, but its nice getting bigger weight on it

its cr this is what happens, they are going to pick on anything you do as a weakness. if you stop posting, people will stop caring, its simple

You and Sammy would make a great couple

You bring this on your self on every thread you start, why dont you learn. I think you should change your name to laughingstock2. As always you will come back with bragging how your disabled and you earned everything you get right, well you didnt you joined the military for a check. Shut the fuck up and leave because if you keep talking the way you are the first thing you meet from half the people on here will be their fist in your mouth.

Am I the only one who thinks he will still get no respect no matter who he beats?

respect will not come in the form of wins and losses in racing. the racing will only be an added portion of humiliation brought up in topics of disagreement. The rest is perception of said person and the respect that is given to others.

in a smaller phrase, you are correct. if wins and losses indicated the respect one gets then fss would be in good graces, but seeing as this is not the case, you will see lil respect show to IMS2, but you will see an industrial amount of disrespect, and a high volume of stalking cheetahs when this gazzelle makes his official appereance this summer.

Welcome to CR... have a seat.