New Jersey Passed 22 new gun control bills

jerrodh

LOL.. It looks like they threw shit at a wall in hopes some of it would stick.

Looks like it all stuck... :fuuuu:

Establish a 90-day period for a person to dispose of a weapon owned illegally. The legislation would assure that owners of any weapon or magazines that become illegal under a change in New Jersey law have time to dispose of the weapon or ammunition.

No grandfather either. So who wants to go to New Jersey and buy all this stuff on the cheap!?

Looks like it all stuck... :fuuuu:

No grandfather either. So who wants to go to New Jersey and buy all this stuff on the cheap!?

It's only passed the House, now it goes on to the Senate and then Gov. Christie has to sign it or veto it. I could be wrong but I think that's what happens next.

It's only passed the House, now it goes on to the Senate and then Gov. Christie has to sign it or veto it. I could be wrong but I think that's what happens next.

Oh my bad didn't read that much into it. Still pretty big that all that ridiculousness made it through the House that easy...

Oh my bad didn't read that much into it. Still pretty big that all that ridiculousness made it through the House that easy...

Looks like both Senate and Gen Assembly are 60/40 split in favor of Dems, and while Christie straddles the aisle pretty well, he's definitely a pro-business Rep and I don't think he's looking to deal with the political fallout of not vetoing these measures. Especially considering he's one of the best available of a small pool of 2016 presidential candidates.

As a raging moderate, he's one of my favorite potential candidates.

I want a Constitution amendment that clearly prohibits any exemptions from laws. No more protected classes or citizens.

Also thinking of Christie as the 2016 candidate makes me want to kill myself.

i think he represents a pretty large cross section of America

large cross section