Any where local that can reprint from a 30+ year old negative?

Browning

I have two negatives of my father that I've never seen a print of. There are around ~35 years old and I'd like to get them reprinted. Since these are my only two and I don't have any prints of them I am nervous about shipping them any where. I'd like to find a place that can do them around Columbus. I'd rather make the drive to Columbus than ship them off some where just in case they were lost. My pics are limited of him and he's been deceased for close to 30 years so yea. I'd rather have the negatives than nothing.

Places like walgreens, cvs and the other quick labs can't do them. I have no idea what they were taken with.

I might know an excellent local source who enjoys doing this type of stuff and yields some great results :whistle:

If it's only two images, you can stop by and have the negatives back in 5 minutes. Easy stuff.

Let me know if you would like to discuss. You will have PM.

Replied to the pm. Here they are just in case some one can guess what size they are or what camera they came from. One is of my parents and the other is just my dad that makes it look like he's lifting a car off the ground. The one with the car has a residue that looks like some one had tape on it at one time. Not sure if it can be cleaned off or not?

http://i.imgur.com/LOun027.jpg

With my grandfather's negatives I just places them on a light box under a piece of glass to keep them flat, took a pic of them then used a photo editing program to change the picture of a negative into a negative making it a normal black and white pic. Worked great for me