Spotted a Synder ST600C 3 wheel car..

cruizin01

At dinner at Polaris last night and saw a Synder in blue. Didn't even know what it was until I googled it quickly. Didn't know anything like that was built. Looks like the company might be based out of Ohio. Had motorcycle plates on it so Im assuming its registered that way. My confirmation came from the guys daughter wearing a helmet in the back seat...:megusta: Looked like a pretty solid death trap to be driving around. I might be mistaken but the driver looked like the guy that owns Anytime Locksmith if any of you know him. He's a bit odd so it wouldn't surprise me if it was him.

Found this youtube video. Probably the same one as this dealer is in columbus.

Anybody want one of these? Im not sure Id be interested if it got 200mpg. I just wanted to steal it and see if I could do some Top Gear "Reliant Robin" stunts with it.

Discuss?

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/4wa5NDO6knY/0.jpg

I saw it on 270 traveling north near Roberts road. Not everyday you get to see a 3 wheeled car traveling on the interstate. From behind it looked like a box shaped Suzuki, but once you look at the front of the car with no wheelbase, it was kind of like WTF? It looked like a death trap.

Wouldn't two wheels in the front and one in the rear more stable? Also do the driver sit in the center?

I would tend to think so. Seems like you could possibly mount the engine in the front that way too.

But no the driver sits in a normal position as it seats two across.