Kings Island / Cedar Point O.R. summer get together, Date!!

FocusDave01

Date for summer get together at Cedar Point of Kings Island...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Date for summer get together at Cedar Point of Kings Island...

• May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever you guys work out is fine. I think June might be just right, maybe after the anniversary ride. May probably will be too chilly still and July....well, I will be gone a lot in July, so I will just work around your schedules. If I make it I make it, if I don't I don't.

Southwest Licking Schools get out anywhere between June 9 and June 11 depending upon which school kids are at. I'm the super lucky teacher at the school that gets out on June 11th. Stupid wind storm. Stupid snow. Stupid drunken townie. Other schools are probably done around the 3rd.

Southwest Licking Schools get out anywhere between June 9 and June 11 depending upon which school kids are at. I'm the super lucky teacher at the school that gets out on June 11th. Stupid wind storm. Stupid snow. Stupid drunken townie. Other schools are probably done around the 3rd.

drunken townie???

damn newbs dont even know how to make a proper poll :nono: i had to vote june since there was no hookers :(

what?!?!?! do you think you are special pick one or the other :D

ok what is this hatred for newbs?? this is like the adult version of highschool i swear! lol... :puke:

I may or may not bring my family. Although my kids may have fun, they are too young to go on any of the big rides and we would be stuck in the kidi park all day. It would be kinda nice if this was an adult thing.

i agree....now we just need to find some actual adults on this site, and we'll be all set....

What about the LAST weekend in May (i.e. Sat.5/30)? It's practically June, kids will still be in school (although it's a weekend so that wouldn't matter too much), enough advance notice for ppl to request time off (30-ish days). It may be a lil' cool, but hopefully not cool/wet enough to crap on a good tyme. Let's get some O.R Long-sleeved Tees printed up (insulated for tropical cats such as myself), and hit the park!

Feedback?

What about the LAST weekend in May (i.e. Sat.5/30)? It's practically June, kids will still be in school (although it's a weekend so that wouldn't matter too much), enough advance notice for ppl to request time off (30-ish days). It may be a lil' cool, but hopefully not cool/wet enough to crap on a good tyme. Let's get some O.R Long-sleeved Tees printed up (insulated for tropical cats such as myself), and hit the park!

Feedback?

hmm good idea...