GT500 vs. Evo vs. 383 Camaro

BStowers023

Am I on CR? Someone posts a vid of a Mustang NOT losing a race???

The world is ending.

^LOL, it seemed to be the only car with no passenger, problem solved. Good video, that Camaro sounds amazing at WOT, why the 4th gear delete on the Evo?!

The evo said 4th gear delete?

Wondered the same thing but now I'm starting to think it's a dig on the guy's driving and his inability to shift into 4th? lol

I really don't know. I guess I could look it up and see if there's a thing for that in the evo community.

Wondered the same thing but now I'm starting to think it's a dig on the guy's driving and his inability to shift into 4th? lol

I really don't know. I guess I could look it up and see if there's a thing for that in the evo community.

This, or a typo and and it should say 5th gear delete. I see no reason anyone would remove 4th gear.

so 500 hp = skinnies and slicks on the street now? got it.

Maybe he takes it to the track and wants that 500hp to hook up. You probably wouldn't know much about that. And when I said track I didn't mean the ice rink.

For some reason that Camaro seamed like it should be faster to me.

I was told the Camaro traps 124 on motor. Pretty solid

so 500 hp = skinnies and slicks on the street now? got it.

You obviously don't know much about racing.

I don't know much about racing..... Well yea your probably right because "racing" is a very large range. There are quite a lot of things in racing.

I'm just trying to say a proper suspension setup and actually taking the time to properly setup suspension will get street tires to hook at 500hp. More hp I can see slicks being helpful

Edited by BIGGU

I don't know much about racing..... Well yea your probably right because "racing" is a very large range. There are quite a lot of things in racing.

I'm just trying to say a proper suspension setup and actually taking the time to properly setup suspension will get street tires to hook at 500hp. More hp I can see slicks being helpful

Some cars don't come stock with non dookie susensions so all they need is a DR. In this case, I'm sure both vehicles you're referring to have suspension mods. If you're street/drag racing, why even install an intake before a nice sticky tire?