FS: 01 Kawasaki Ninja 500R - $2500

DollFace

SOLD!! 4/15/09

Finally Putting it up for sale...

2001 Kawasaki Ninja 500R. Great condition with the exception of a couple of light scratches on the gas tank where my belt hit it and the right turn signal is a little loose and has a scratch because I dropped it in my garage. NO DENTS!

I bought this as my first bike in September last year and am now upgrading. This is an awesome starter bike, or upgrade from your 250. It has approximately 6,900 miles and I have only put about 500 on it myself.

Have title in hand, asking $2500 firm. It is slightly below blue book value and has extremely low miles for its age. Please no rediculous offers :D.

PM me if you are interested....

picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=2174&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=2295&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=2299&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=238&pictureid=2296&thumb=1

Edited by DollFace
SOLD

Okay everyone! I am going to chuck my husband under the bus for this one! I wanted an SV650 when I first started out, but he talked me into getting something smaller and older. I was going to buy a 07 SV650, but he felt I should start off on something smaller and not so new just incase I laid it down. And, I did drop it in my garage, but thanfully didn't do much damage. Just loosened the turn signal and put a scratch on it. So, it was a good starter bike. I just want what I want now. Capeesh?