Small gun shops?

copperhead

Does anyone have any experience with any small time FFL's or gun shops around New Albany, Pataskala, or preferably Johnstown where I live? I'm planning on ordering a couple different things (doing some transfers) and I'd rather help out someone local. The plan was to use Gun Envy since they seem to be more small time with good customer service but their location and hours don't work very well for me so finding a place closer to home that isn't NASR/Aimhi or Buckeye Outdoors would be nice.

It seems like the gun world is having a hard time transitioning from the old word of mouth advertising model that used to work well to the new age of having a slick website. Even for how much Vance's/Buckeye Outdoors shoves out the door they still have a terrible website. Me being part of the new age that can't find a business if they aren't on Google makes things difficult.

Don't take a glock somewhere to get trigger work done its so easy and cheap to do it yourself

I thought about that and watched some youtube videos, but the only limited experience working on guns i have is with shotguns...never hand guns. I'm sure i could find a military cop or fire dept gun nut buddy to show me the ropes but i've been putting this off for a while and just want to get it done (preferably with out launching a micro-spring across the living room)!

I thought about that and watched some youtube videos, but the only limited experience working on guns i have is with shotguns...never hand guns. I'm sure i could find a military cop or fire dept gun nut buddy to show me the ropes but i've been putting this off for a while and just want to get it done (preferably with out launching a micro-spring across the living room)!

What exactly are you looking to get done, just a lighter pull?

There is apparently a gun store inside of the paintball ohio warehouse that does FFL for 15 dollars. They're located on Silver Dr.

I heard they have about 5 ar 15's in stock as well and some handguns. I don't know the brands or anything, just found out about it yesterday from a friend.

Not in the area but I've used deltal epsilon engineering in Hilliard the last few times.

Dale is great and their hours are great since they operate almost 2nd shift hours.

http://www.deltaepsilonguns.com/

Transfer is $15 and of you multiple at one time, its $5 per transfer after the first at $15.

-D

There is a new gun shop right in Pataskala...http://foxsarcheryandfirearms.com/ I have not dealt with them myself, so I can't recommend them, just noting that they do exist.

Personally, Dale at DeltaEpsilon gets all my non-C&R business. And I avoid Aumillers like the fucking plague.