Ticket Master...

jeffro

There is a show on march 16th that i want to see at at the LC. Presales through ticketmaster are $22.50+$6.85 in fees equaling $29.35 each ticket. The LC is advertising $25.00 at the door the day of, but i understand they may be sold out and i could be SOL.

Is there a way to buy presale at the door and avoid ticket master? Ticket master is such a fucking rip off.

seriously though, its <$5. You can pay that, OR, take your chances, spend time driving down there, and waiting in line to find out its sold out and you just wasted a couple hours to save $5.

That 5 bucks could have baught me a 32 oz draft... it was actually almost $7.

The fact of the matter is i am doing them a favor by cutting out the sales associate and buying online. Why should i be upcharged for eliminating an extra person in the process? Because they can i guess....

Mad at ticketmaster because they perform a service for you yet charge money to profit from service..... Makes sense

I don't argue that shit is over priced but the fact is if I want to see something bad enough and they are the best/cheapest/or only place that can give it to me I will pay it. The fact that you can buy now without going there to take your chances is a luxury. You are simply paying a luxury fee.

$4 extra is so much money, oh my god. Breaking the bank here.

Who would pay $4 extra to sit at home and conveniently print off tickets from your printer when you could waste that same $4 driving somewhere to pick them up before you go to the LC.