Taco Flavored Kisses

phil

did he have to pay the piper? and :lol: @ the super mod verification. being a "super mod" is literally a nice way of calling you a super homo, or a super nerd, maybe even a super internet mall cop. Its like the highest ranking clown in the cunt circus. you know the internet is real life when you have to contact a "super mod" to clean up a thread for you. The vagina percentage grows at a staggering rate each year.

THANKS OBAMA

GO EAT ANOTHER BURRITO AND CALM DOWN WHORE.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GO EAT ANOTHER BURRITO AND CALM DOWN WHORE.

i cant eat burritos... too many carbs brah, and i resent that name calling. its MR. WHORE to you virgin.

:nod:

Paul is not a super mod.

He asked if I could clean up the thread for him.

Same as it would be if any person PM'd and asked for BS to be removed.

So, did you deem Phil's posts to be out of line, as well or did you simply do it because he requested you to "clean it up". BTW, was that his words exactly? "Please, clean up the thread", or was he more specific?

I may be stirring the pot but I'm not here to judge. My curiosity is 100% genuine. :)

Fill has lots of room to talk about having great jobs. What are you dong nowadays since you aren't selling phones?

Luap needs to be better, but fillup needs to be betterer.

Selling phones? lol are we really going back to 08? No Scott I no longer hustle phones, Im doing much better for myself now a days. I haven't seen you post in so long I thought your quit cr.

Selling phones? lol are we really going back to 08? No Scott I no longer hustle phones, Im doing much better for myself now a days. I haven't seen you post in so long I thought your quit cr.

You haven't seen me post? really?

You still didn't answer my question.

Oh don't worry it almost Spring. The "Why does CR hate me?" thread is coming.

I can't imagine how much shit phil talks at softball games

:gabe: a lot... dont let me hit a hr, ill walk around the bases and stare at the pitcher. then i realize that it is an out and im just walking around the bases like a down syndrome base cleaner:fuckyeah:

:gabe: a lot... dont let me hit a hr, ill walk around the bases and stare at the pitcher. then i realize that it is an out and im just walking around the bases like a down syndrome base cleaner:fuckyeah:

You guys got a team? Or are you looking for people?

You haven't seen me post? really?

You still didn't answer my question.

nationwide werking wif old peeple like howard. taking all dey monies and loosing it most of the time, but sometimes getting them a few moar bux den wat dey sturted wif.