Audi I just saw....

Putty

"-JHM tuning - JHM 2.75 catless downpipes - JHM 2.75" cat back system - JHM Stage 4 Clutch - JHM Lightweight Flywheel - JHM Lightweight front rotors - JHM shifter/linkage/bushing - Drop in K&N filter - Street tires. These are clips from late 2010. We have gone 12.30 since with our intake spacers added (not on for the passes from this video)."

Well, I can see the appeal now.

http://i.imgur.com/WC6kI9l.jpg

For just over $6,000 you can have your RS4 be almost as fast as a Pulley & Flash B8 S4!

FYI: There have been no real carbon buildup issue son B8's to date.

They have made several changes to help reduce it.

RS4 LOL

The secret is in those light weight rotors.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before Aaron jumps down my throat, I know this is just an S7.

But I want an RS7 in this color.. BADLY..

http://i.imgur.com/JdvOYTc.jpg

I have never thought any car but a lambo looked good in green but this just changed my mind. Damn

True.

How about at an autox event of Derek's choice, this summer.

as you wish my dear... then we'll do a road course, a drag strip and on the street. I think 3 to 1 wins the bet. :fuckyeah:

You have AWD for a month and look at the nuts you've grown. :lolguy:

jerky jerkerton forgot where he came from..

as you wish my dear... then we'll do a road course, a drag strip and on the street. I think 3 to 1 wins the bet. :fuckyeah:

Yup,

"OMG GTI FTW"

1 MONTH LATER:

"FWD LOL, LETS DO SOME RACING WITH AWD!"

And I owned a C6 A6 before you. :gabe:

You can't get your A6 designations down, can you.

C5 A6 homes.

Where I came from? My first VAG product was a B7 A4, then to 2 GTI's, now a Golf R.

Street?

How can you ensure a full lap at a road course without having to point someone by?

I'm game, turd.

Yup,

"OMG GTI FTW"

1 MONTH LATER:

"FWD LOL, LETS DO SOME RACING WITH AWD!"

:fuckyeah:

How can you ensure a full lap at a road course without having to point someone by?

I'm game, turd.

kidding aside we usually get plenty of "free" laps in at nelson. enough to record the times and compare. I know Torqued Racing isn't doing Nelson this year just the mid-o event. Probably end up doing a couple fun days instead.

kidding aside we usually get plenty of "free" laps in at nelson. enough to record the times and compare. I know Torqued Racing isn't doing Nelson this year just the mid-o event. Probably end up doing a couple fun days instead.

Let me know when you sign up, and I'll try to join.

Would be interested to see how they stacked up against each other.

My only mod will be a haldex controller.

Golf R = RAPED

at Nelson probably. The last corner is the only corner where Im really traction limited. On a smaller, tighter track or autox my car would be a turd.

My only mod will be a haldex controller.

You getting one?

No springs?

at Nelson probably. The last corner is the only corner where Im really traction limited. On a smaller, tighter track or autox my car would be a turd.

You getting one?

No springs?

Yes. There is a group buy until the end of March. Getting the Competition controller. Locks under braking, etc. $210 discount. Pretty solid price.

I was going to do springs and a sway bar, but decided to learn to drive it stock, with the help of the Controller, before I go screwing with the dynamics of it. I am the weak link currently.