LaFerrari

red1993sol

LOL @ $1MM+ price tags for a car. For that price I'd invest in a Mooney or Beechcraft Bonanza, since I'm a pilot. Better performance as transportation than LaFerrari anyday.

Enjoy playing bumper cars - on the track as well as on the road - with every clueless or uninsured potatoe manning the wheel of another car.

LOL @ $1MM+ price tags for a car. For that price I'd invest in a Mooney or Beechcraft Bonanza, since I'm a pilot. Better performance as transportation than LaFerrari anyday.

Enjoy playing bumper cars - on the track as well as on the road - with every clueless or uninsured potatoe manning the wheel of another car.

Planes lol.

So, uh, since when has Lamborghini been about simple, subtle lines?

i never said anything about simple or subtle. lamborghini does have a history of very clean designs though...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH2olbya9lgZnfUrzobt7qVHO4uGWKW1-sekGKTIhVCK-bk0P6

the original countach LP400 was a MUCH cleaner design than the tacky garbage that was pushed at the end of the cars run.

http://atspeedimages.com/image.php/dfb2a930-a181-11dd-d8a1-0019e3f8e432/branded/1964_lamborghini_350gt_touring_production_prototype.jpg

of course, the car that kicked it off - 350GT - was obviously not about "shock & awe". simply the epitome of timeless design!

http://www.ssip.net/upload/lamborghini-miura-p400-front-1_129.jpg

and the gorgeous mieur goes without saying!

even the diablo was a very clean design, unlike the sesto elemento, reventon, this new veneno(or whatever the fuck it's called). the urraco is another very clean, beautifully designed lamborghini, but i won't spam this thread up with any more ancient lambo pics.