New Rotary Record

wagner

Whew! Would ya look at that?

Wagner, you're sure posting a lot of rotary stuff lately. Are you in the closet? Come on out bruh :gabe:

Unlike many of the haters and non-racers around here I like anything loud, fast, and dangerous even if there are no pistons in the bitch.

I wonder how many motors they have on standby for the season? :gabe:

None. Shit doesn't blow up. Ever.

Ever.

Unlike many of the haters and non-racers around here I like anything loud, fast, and dangerous even if there are no pistons in the bitch.

Careful with your words, admin. You'll anger the masses.

Did you really move to Arizona?

None. Shit doesn't blow up. Ever.

Ever.

Careful with your words, admin. You'll anger the masses.

Did you really move to Arizona?

Truth hurts, people can get mad all they want, but in the end if you spend more time behind a keyboard trolling a car site than at the track it is what it is...

As for Arizona, guess you need to research my avatar and the info in there a bit more :gabe:

Truth hurts, people can get mad all they want, but in the end if you spend more time behind a keyboard trolling a car site than at the track it is what it is...

As for Arizona, guess you need to research my avatar and the info in there a bit more :gabe:

I'm not at the track just yet, hopefully next year as I'm currently trying to stuff pistons in a rotary car.

Well cack. I've been trolled.