Supplement Stack

BStowers023

Well it's getting close to summer and everyone wants to look good. Obviously more goes into looking good than supplements...diet and workout are the two major components but I thought this would be a good thread to post what you're taking and help others with suggestions.

http://i624.photobucket.com/albums/tt325/BStowers023/photo_zps03228d9c.jpg

Pre workout - C4 and Rebel

During workout - Waxy Maize and Arganine

Post workout - Wheybolic

Morning/late afternoon snack - Nitrofactor

Daily Multi - Mega Men's heart

Strength - Fortitude test booster

I'm no expert and don't pretend to be, but I'm pretty satisfied with my stack! Post yours!

Well her comes the shit storm of.... that sucks, that'll make you fat, what are your goals bro, and did I mention how huge I am.......

On a not so negitve note, I was given some of the rebel and rampage or ravage, the pre work out. Tasted terrible. Just glad I didn't have to pay. I love starting a new stack to change things up. Good luck with your training.

Good diet and just cup coffee + poo before a workout. No need to spend a dime outside of healthy food

+1

Plus the extra protein/supplements can deposit in your blood steam/arteries and create future problems

Chicken, bananas, rice, and peanuts.

food=best supplement.

whey isolate, c4, multi. And bcaa

Fuck buying all those supplements op.

I get that shit extremely cheap. Prolly paid less for all those than you did for your stack....just sayin

I just use that cheap ass body fortress whey isolate and it works pretty well. Typical day is something like...

protein shake

pack of precooked sausages

2-3 deli meat sammichs

can of tuna

cheese

can of peas or beans

junk food

another sammich

c4- before workout

protein shake

some random large dinner (pizza, burgers, or pasta typically)

I was using creatine for about a month and a half and drinking like a gallon and a half to 2 gallons of water a day but, I wasnt really seeing any results so i stopped taking it. I havent noticed any loss of size or strength since quiting it either.

In terms of supps, just pre-WO and protein powder. I tend to grab a couple of different things at once when it's on sale for the sake of variety.

Pre-Workouts:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/tripleskate/d617a770-0dc4-4f6a-9be9-ddd3b7f9c2d5_zpsc36307f1.jpg

Protein Powders:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k10/tripleskate/1075bb5b-1b0a-410f-ab1e-abd377e7004e_zpsc87921e3.jpg