awesome sounding rx7 engines

The_buster

ok. I wondered why he did that, I thought because racecar. his had a harley affect where at idle it sounded as though it might die any minute, but was awesome when he got on it. he worked at the mazda building just to the west of pataskala.

If the OMP dies then it will not take long for the driver to find out. This is why mine is deleted and I premix only.

The Buster, don't buy a rotary car. Seriously. As for what you heard, research "bridgeport". Seriously though, don't buy a rotary.

Seriously.

The Buster, don't buy a rotary car. Seriously. As for what you heard, research "bridgeport". Seriously though, don't buy a rotary.

Seriously.

LOL. Seriously though, I wouldn't say he shouldn't buy a rotary, I would say he should be well educated first though.

Buster, if your seriously looking at wanting a car with a rotary, do as much research as you can first and ask many questions about it. There are some very knowledgable people here when it comes to rotaries. :)

LOL. Seriously though, I wouldn't say he shouldn't buy a rotary, I would say he should be well educated first though.

Buster, if your seriously looking at wanting a car with a rotary, do as much research as you can first and ask many questions about it. There are some very knowledgable people here when it comes to rotaries. :)

You want...the buster...to be well educated?

Right.