Free Snake

Sturg1647545502

I'm offering up my 29 year old albino gager trouser snake. Likes include basking in the sun, being pet, high thread count sheets^and hunting free range strange at night and early AM hours. Dislikes include bicycle seats and bad hop grounders. He has been know to tackle a whale or two when he was younger and drunk but recently has had a steady diet of grade A muff and supplements of HJs about 1 week a month. Up on his shots and no history of skin conditions or infections. Edited by Sturg

I'm offering up my 29 year old albino gager trouser snake. Likes include basking in the sun, being pet, high thread count sheets^and hunting free range strange at night and early AM hours. Dislikes include bicycle seats and bad hop-baseballs. He has been know to tackle a whale or two when he was younger and drunk but recently has had a steady diet of grade A muff and supplements of HJs about 1 week a month. Up on his shots and no history of skin conditions or infections.

I heard your snake is so short, when it gets sick it throws up all over your ballsac.