New FRS/BRZ record. 600+hp.

Draco-REX

200 dyno pulls=reliable?....really?

23psi on an aluminum block 4 cyl running 12.5:1 compression and an open deck with factory internals? Sure it's no measure of long term reliability, but it certainly proves it's not a one-run-and-done build.

I'd rather the lower, but flat, torque curve of the twin screw rather than constantly climbing the hill of this curve. I have two turbo cars, time for something else. I haven't had a supercharged car yet.

Do BOTH! ;)

Supercharger for the low end and Turbo up top...compound boost! :fuckyeah:

I wonder what it would take to make that work....

Bolt them both on? :dumb: What am I missing there with physically making it work?

23psi on an aluminum block 4 cyl running 12.5:1 compression and an open deck with factory internals? Sure it's no measure of long term reliability, but it certainly proves it's not a one-run-and-done build.

If it makes it all the way down the track a few times wiht this tune, I then be very impressed.

Its at peak power for all of a second on these dyno runs. At least the AP car has videos of it being flogged over and over again on the street.

Bolt them both on? :dumb: What am I missing there with physically making it work?

Boost control. I'm wondering if it's possible for the ECU to control both. Or is it as simple as controlling one and using a simple boost controller for the other?

And in general I'm just pondering the actual construction.

If it makes it all the way down the track a few times wiht this tune, I then be very impressed.

Its at peak power for all of a second on these dyno runs. At least the AP car has videos of it being flogged over and over again on the street.

They will probably do it. FBM has said they're waiting for something to pop so they will know what the first weak link is.