:dumb:

zeitgeist57

You're in a room, holding the keys to your brand new, leased Land Rover Evoque.

There is only one way out, through a door. Between you and the door is me, and I'm holding a claw hammer.

You just leased a 2-door CUV for over $1,100 a month for 24 months, (amortizing the security deposit and all taxes over the life of the lease) and despite the 50+mile daily round-trip to work PLUS SALES CALLS AROUND OHIO, you only get 12,000miles a year. $0.35/mile over alloted miles.

Please explain to me how I'm not going to pound you over the head for being such an ididoth.:dumb:

...because it's MY MONEY, and none of your god damned business!

:thumbup:

KillJoy

You're in a room, holding the keys to your brand new, leased Land Rover Evoque.

There is only one way out, through a door. Between you and the door is me, and I'm holding a claw hammer.

You just leased a 2-door CUV for over $1,100 a month for 24 months, (amortizing the security deposit and all taxes over the life of the lease) and despite the 50+mile daily round-trip to work PLUS SALES CALLS AROUND OHIO, you only get 12,000miles a year. $0.35/mile over alloted miles.

Please explain to me how I'm not going to pound you over the head for being such an ididoth.:dumb:

Not a Land Rover Evoque, that's a Vogue Edition Range Rover.

Range Rover Vogue for $1100/mo, hell yes

Land Rover Evoque for $1100/mo, fuck no

Back to topic, that kinda things make the world go around. If it's not for some people throwing money away, the wheel of economy will soon grind to a halt.

Back to topic, that kinda things make the world go around. If it's not for some people throwing money away, the wheel of economy will soon grind to a halt.

So, America needs more dumb people with fistfulls of money? Makes sense.

Amen to this!! We can't all be clever all the time. Sometimes you just have to throw cautions to the wind. Obama will take over the lease if you can't handle it, right?