WTB: Wrecked 5.0 5spd Mustang - $1 (Chillicothe)

WideOpenThrottle

How about a 95 gt? Wrecked in front. Pretty sure it's still siting in the back lot at a friends work. I can check if your interested. 5 speed car. Complete.

If he's not interested. I'm very interested more info please.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i know of a few people from my time back in the day, but have you tried duke and amos alley( spell ) from lucasville? and there is another guy whos info i wont give out on here but i can phone him if your still in the market and ask if he still has some things if your in the market.

you know i feel like an ass, im sitting here feeling like my head is going to explode from a migrain and seen gregg commented. that was the contact. was just going to help another chillicothe ian? out lol.sorry man. i know of a few more people up along my way i will try though. let me know specifically what you need because they scrap alot of stuff.

lol, I appreciate the help... Greg is a great resource in the Ford world and a good guy to deal with.

I really just need a complete harness and computer, and a T-5 bell. I was wanting to get an entire car just to pick apart in case I discovered a few ins and outs I may have missed I need.

• 2 weeks later...
the motor is sitting in a ford explorer pretty sure the harness for that is there.if your coming back toward mt tabor he is right past mt zion road 1st driveway on right you can see the explorer sittin there he has parted most all of it out.tell him Greg Thomas his kids bus driver sent you or get ahold of me 740-649-4372 and ill go with you