Germain Ford Labor Dispute ?

TTQ B4U

I know that it is unrelated to the Ford store itself. From what i understand, it has something to do with drywall workers that were subcontracted in on one the dealership projects. This is just what I've heard through the grapevine as I work at the ford store.

wife was telling me there were people outside their dealership with picket signs....something about a labor dispute?

don't have much else, but was wondering if anyone here knows what's going on.

big yellow sign, says something about shame on you? I've seen the same people holding that sign in front off two different places on the same day, looks like some union pays them just to carry that sign around

The people that hold the sign are not laborers they are homeless people from the shelter the company pays them to stand outside and hold the signs I deliver to places downtown(restaurants and Hotels) and know a couple people that have worked for them

The people that hold the sign are not laborers they are homeless people from the shelter the company pays them to stand outside and hold the signs I deliver to places downtown(restaurants and Hotels) and know a couple people that have worked for them

LOL, NON UNION LABOR WORKING FOR UNIONS. Still kinda goes along with what I thought, people paid by the unions to just go hold the sign at whatever spot for an hour. I saw the same people go straight from St. Anns hospital to some jewelry store by Easton. Same sign, just slapped a different name on it.

wife was telling me there were people outside their dealership with picket signs....something about a labor dispute?

don't have much else, but was wondering if anyone here knows what's going on.

Probably same people that put up signs at Cabelas. They were under bid buy a non-union construction company and the unions are mad. lol :dumb:

There's been one on Morse Crossing about Jared with the 'Shame on You' thing -- looked it up - apparently some sexist practice w/ Jared, women can't get ahead etc.

Makes it interesting that at the Tuttle one it's 300lb guys out there with the sign... never any women.

• 2 weeks later...
There's been one on Morse Crossing about Jared with the 'Shame on You' thing -- looked it up - apparently some sexist practice w/ Jared, women can't get ahead etc.

could this be related to the one that also stand in front of Jared's in Easton?

I'm going to say yes.

LOL, NON UNION LABOR WORKING FOR UNIONS. Still kinda goes along with what I thought, people paid by the unions to just go hold the sign at whatever spot for an hour. I saw the same people go straight from St. Anns hospital to some jewelry store by Easton. Same sign, just slapped a different name on it.

We need to form the "International Sign Holders Union", go offer to sign them up and tell their employer he now needs to pay them $20 and hour plus benefits, supply a porta-john on every site, etc, etc, and see how long that lasts.....