Import Face Off -- Save the date -- April 21, 2013

Doc1647545523

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will do.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111612

Jeez, Rich, there's both a thread about it and THE CALENDAR is being kept updated, and you still can't figure out when the events are? :dumb:

if only the dyno day event thread was in the "meetings and events" subforum.....

IFO weekend's finally here. http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/emoticons/happyanim.gif

If you plan to attend, ask me for a coupon which will give you $2 off spectator, $5 off show or race. Also, CR will get a $2 kickback for every coupon used.

I'll be at Cars & Coffee and Dyno Tune tomorrow with coupons.

See you Sunday!

I'll be around Columbus in the morning, perhaps until noon Saturday.

If you're going to QSL tonight, I'll have them with me there as well.

Sunday, I'd normally say let's just meet up on the way to NTR, but I usually go earlier than most people since it takes this old man extra time to prep the car and set-up.

Text me with your plan and I'll try to catch you.

740-405-5565

We only have about an 1/8 of the lot, but the autocross course is set and ready to go. Pretty fun for a 20-30 second course.

We will be out there bright and early so come on by for free rides with one of us in our cars or 3 runs for $10 in your own car from 9a-3p.

For any guys I haven't met, please feel free to come introduce yourself.

See you tomorrow!

Edited by bmwohio

We only have about an 1/8 of the lot, but the autocross course is set and ready to go. Pretty fun for a 20-30 second course.

We will be out there bright and early so come on by for free rides or 3 runs for $10 in your own car from 9a-3p.

For any guys I haven't met, please feel free to come introduce yourself.

See you tomorrow!

$10 to run my car sounds fun, may try that!

Anyone know when gates open? Site does not say.

I will be there hoping to win SFWD (or FIS depending who shows up). Due to fuel issues, I will have to tune at the track. Fun Fun! :mad:

If you see a bunch of guys boozin, grillin, and having a good time around a black Colt, come say hi!

What time in the day is Test n Tune?

Anyone know when gates open? Site does not say.

I'd like to know what time also for the race sign ups.i'm assuming its something before 10am or along those lines.

This is all the info I've got (from the website):

DATE AND TIMES:

4/21/13 from 11am to 6pm. Car show registration from 10am to 12pm, judging begins at 11, awards ceremony around 5:30. Race registration starts at 10am, heads up qualifying at 11:30 and 12:30. Eliminations at 1:30, 2:30, & 3:30. *tentative